Part 1

*ring ring ring*

Ugh, stupid alarm! I say out loud. As you can guess it's Monday and It's a school morning. It's currently 7 am and I'm still tired so I decide to stay in bed for 5 minutes longer until my mom comes into my room and pulls of my blanket.

I step out of bed and go to my closet to pick my clothes for today. I search for my black pants, a white shirt and my jeans jacket.

I walk into my bathroom and put on my clothes

I walk into my bathroom and put on my clothes. Then I put some light foundation on, mascara and some eyeshadow.

After I walk downstairs I go to the kitchen. "Hey sweetie, good morning," my mom says. "Good morning mom" I took place at the table and ate my breakfast.

School starts at 8am and it was 7:45am so I head out to school because it's a 15 minutes walk from where I live. It's still very warm for September and I really like the warm weather.

I arrive at school on time and see my best friends Lydia and Emma talking while standing against their lockers. "Hey Luna! How was summer ?" Says Lydia. "It was good, we went to Spain it was so beautiful there!" I answer back. We take a look at our schedule and see that we're in the same class for math, art, and gym. I bid goodbye and go to my first class which was English.

I walk inside and I see immediately the one and only Grayson Dolan. He sits in the back of the class with his mates. As I walk inside he looks right into my eyes. I look away and sit down in the front row. During the whole lesson I could feel his eyes on me. I couldn't concentrate what the teacher was saying until I heard her say " We're going to do an assignment about love and hate. And you're gonna do it with a partner, listen to each other's opinion about love and hate and at the end of three weeks you give me the assignment of your conclusion what love and hate is. So now I'm gonna say who works with who. Shana and Stefanie , lore and David , ...... , Luna and Grayson."

Oh god, are you serious?! Not him! If there's one thing I don't wanna do is do that assignment with him, oh lord help me.

As soon the teacher said our names Grayson sits right next to me. "Hey, I think that this assignment is going to be fun! " right after that goes the bell, ha! saved by the bell! I pack up my things and go to my next class.

*skip classes*

The bell! Thank god school is over. I walk out the school gate and of course, I see Grayson with his friends. I walk straight past them without looking in his direction until I hear Grayson say " Luna , see you tomorrow in science! " with A wink. Oh god please not science! I love science why are you making this so hard for me??
"Bye Grayson!" I say sarcastic and walk to my house.

"Mom, I'm home!!" No answer. Yup I'm alone for a while so i put the tv on and watch Netflix until my mom comes home. After three hours my mom finally came home and made us some dinner , "Sooo how was school darling?" "It was okay , the usual as normal" I say .We were done eating so I decided to help mom with the dishes.

We are playing some board games and I saw it was already 10 pm so I say my goodnights and go upstairs, put my pajama on and jumps into bed.

Authors note : I'm not very good in English so , sorry if I write some wrong words or wrong sentences.
English is not my main language.
I hope you like the story and I try to update as much as possible.

- Rani x