Part 6

I woke up by the sound of my mother calling my name. "Yes I'm coming!" I sat straight in bed and wished that today was already over. I got out of bed and went to my closet and picked out my clothes and went to the bathroom. I got dressed and putted on some foundation on and some mascara.

I got downstairs and saw my mother talking on the phone

I got downstairs and saw my mother talking on the phone. I took an apple for on the way to school. I kissed my mother on the cheek and went to school.

I arrived at school but as I walked inside I stood frozen. I couldn't move. I saw Grayson standing against his locker. I didn't thought about yesterday's event in his bedroom, until now. Well this is awkward. How am I going to be normal around him?! I still stood frozen when I heard the bell rang. I went to class as fast as possible. I had science first. I walked inside when I realized that he had science with me. Oh great it doesn't even get better with him sitting next to me. When Grayson saw me, he gave me his beautiful smile. I smiled back at him and sat down next to him. "Hey" he said. "Hi" i said back. I thanked him for not pushing this into a conversation. Halfway class I felt someone touching my shoulder. I looked to my right and saw Grayson already looking at me. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked sounding a bit hurt. Oh god please no.. " uh, no not really. I..i..i it's just not my day." I said. " oh, okay. If you wanna talk about it, I'm here for you." He said while he took my hand and intertwined our hands. " yeah I know, thank you but I'm fine don't worry." I said smiling. " what do you say about that I make your day better by taking you out for ice cream after school?" He suggested. " yes, that sounds lovely " I said forgetting the awkwardness. "That's settled then" he said and we went back to what the teacher was telling.

The bell rang and I had a free period so I headed to the library. I took place at one of the tables in the back. I took my book and began to read. I also listened some music with my earphones. The bell rang and I got up and went to my next class.

* skip to lunch *

I walked out of class heading towards the canteen until someone took a hold of my wrist and turned me around. Grayson took a hold at my hips. "Hey" he said really close to my face. "Hi" I said blushing. He came closer and closer until his lips touched my ear.  "What do you say, wanna go somewhere else than this stupid school?" He whispered with a husky voice. " you mean skip class?!" I said. "Yep" he said popping the "p" with a smirk. " to do what ?" I asked getting curious where this was going. " you get to choose princess." He said still holding me. " mmmmm, maybe. I think I have an idea." I said biting my bottom lip and putting my arms around his neck. "Lets go then" he said taking my hand leading me to his car.

He opened the door for me. "Thank you!" I said and got in the car. He shut the door closed and got in the car himself. " so where do you wanna go my lady?" He asked looking at my direction. " haha, just drive I will give you the directions, sir" I said. " okay, as you say" he said and began driving.

I said my directions and we came to a stop at the woods. "The woods. You're not going to kill me are you?" He said. " no, silly just follow me." I said taking his hand and walked into the woods. After 15 minutes we came at a cliff. With a few of the whole city. " woooow, this is beautiful!" He said. " I know , I come here every time when I feel sad or when I need to clear things in my head" I said looking at the view in front of me. I let go of his hand that I was still holding and sat down on a big rock. Grayson sat next to me. I felt really comfortable with him.