Part 4

I hope you enjoy it!
----------------------------
i woke up with a strange feeling but I ignored it and went downstairs. Today was that pool party Lydia told me about. Actually I was looking forward the pool party except it was a "pool" party so I need to wear a bikini.

As I ignore the thoughts, I walked towards the cupboards and took a bowl and my fruit loops. Went to the fridge and took the milk and sat down at the table.

I saw a note laying on the table saying that my mom and dad are  at grandmas house and that they won't be home till night. That reminds me that I need to call mom that I can go to the pool party.

After I ate my breakfast I went upstairs. I think I go for something simple to wear until the party. I stood in front of my closet and went for my grey legging and my pink sweater from Calvin Klein.

 I stood in front of my closet and went for my grey legging and my pink sweater from Calvin Klein

I took my clothes with me to the bathroom. I stripped down my pajamas, put my hair in a messy bun and stepped into the shower. I washed my body and I was thinking about that first lesson with Grayson. More than that, the kiss we shared. Something has changed but what?! I can't put my finger on it.

I stepped out of the shower and dried my body. I putted on my clothes and went back to my room. I took my laptop and sat down under the covers of my bed. I opened Netflix and thought by myself. " that's how I'm going to spend my Saturday" with a happy face.

I chose to watch Rapunzel. It it one of my favorite movies. I laid down and pressed the play button.

* after the movie *

The movie ended and I thought that maybe it is a good plan to call my mom...

*ring ring ring*

Mom: hey sweetie.
Me: hey mom, I have a question for you.
Mom: okay , shoot!
Me: there is a pool party tonight and Lydia is going. But she asked me if I join her.
Mom: okay....you say it's a pool party huh..
Me: yes, but don't worry I won't go into the pool.
Mom: okay, I trust you. You can go on one condition.
Me: okay... and that is?
Mom: you are back home by 1 am and at least 2 am.
Me: OMG thank you mom! You are the best!
Mom: I know darling. Well, have fun and then I see you tomorrow morning.
Me: okay, see you tomorrow morning. Love you!
Mom: love you too.

Yes I can go ! I need Lydia to know.

*text*
Me: hey L, I can go to the pool party!
Lydia: OMG! Yas! I'm coming over to choose your outfit! See you later!
Me: okay, see you. I can't wait!
Lydia: me too!!

It is now 11:45 am so I'm going to cook something for myself. I thought maybe something easy and simple and healthy. A salad with chicken? Yes I can deal with that.

After I made my meal I went to the table and and sat down. A took my book and began to eat. After an hour I was done eating and putted on some music and began to do the dishes.