Part 7

I woke up with a feeling that something is going to happen today. I was sure about one thing that I am really nervous to see Jake . Why? Because he kissed me !! What will happen at school...

I went out of bed and got ready for school. I took my breakfast and went of to school. I went on foot because the weather seems to be nice. I plugged in my earpods and walked to school.

 I plugged in my earpods and walked to school

I arrived at school and went to my locker. I saw Lydia already there. "Hey Lyd!" "Hey Luna!" I took the books out of my locker that I needed for the next three hours. "Let's go Lydia. We have french" Lydia took a deep sigh and walked next to me.

We were currently in class and I couldn't concentrate at all. I didn't saw Grayson this morning , neither a sight of Jake? Before I could drift off to my own world in my head Lydia decided to speak up.

"So Luna, how is Jake ?" She asked with a smug on her face. "How would I know Lyd I didn't see him this morning" I said. "I knoowwww, but I mean how is it between you two?" She asked arching an eyebrow. I instantly became nervous, should I tell her about the kiss?

" Well,....euh... Good I guess?" "What does that means , details, I need details!" "Okay, okay, he may, may not came to my room at 3 am to look after me " I said blushing. "Omg!!! And what happened...?" She said almost falling of her table. " We kissed...." I said looking away. Lydia her mouth was on the ground. "O my Lord, how was he ?" She asked. " Good I guess, I mean I don't have experience." But in my mind I was thinking differently. Grayson was a better kisser. And that concerns me. " You don't need experience when it's true love." she said. " True" I said not knowing how to answer that. 

*skip to lunch*

I had my lunch with me from home because I was planning on working for homework at the library at lunch, and so I don't have to see Grayson. I sat down at one of the tables in the back. I was doing my homework when a person came sitting next to me. that person took out my earpods. I looked up and saw that it was Lydia. "Oh hey, didn't see you there." I said. " It's okay, I saw you were busy. Do you mind if I stay here." "No ,please stay. " I said. 

We were doing our homework when Lydia spoke up. "How is your bonding proces with Grayson going?" oh god what do I say....!

"euh ....well It's getting more and more comfortable with him. Like I went to get ice cream once. It was fun. " " Lovely to hear that. By the way, he was looking for you but he couldn't find you." "oh, really..." I started to get really nervous.

" Is there something you need to tell me..?" she asked while laughing a bit. "N-no..." I stuttered. "Luna.." she said with a demanding voice. "Speak up" she said. "Alright, Alright only if you don't tell anybody. " I said pointing my finger to her. " Of course I won't tell a soul. " she said with her hands up. "Okay, we may have kissed...." I said really slow. "O....MM....GGGGGGGOD you guys did what!" she burst out. "You heard me , I'm not going to repeat it." "Omg how , when.." "Well at the ice cream place and we were just talking and yeah somehow we ended up .....kissing"

"Are there feelings involved?" Lyd asked. "That's the problem I don't know it anymore. When I see Jake I see my future with him, and everytime I'm with him I feel amazing. When I'm with Grayson It's like the time stops and that us is the only thing that matters." Lydia was sitting there progressing everything that she just heard.

"I'm screwd Isn't it?" " Oh yes you are, but we'll figure this out, together." "Together" we gave each other a hug and the bell rang for next period.

I sat in class trying to concentrate but it didn't work. I still couldn't set my mind of them. I really don't know what to do anymore. Grayson can make my world stop. Without a question he keep my guessing. I want to learn more and more about him. Everytime we kiss it feels like we're  bulletproof. Everytime when he pulls me close I learn what my body craves the most. 

But there is that other side of me that loves Jake. He's so loyal and honest. I get lost in his eyes forever. Only seeing him makes my heart jump out my chest. That kiss was sweet and innocent I like the soft touch but my body craves a little more. He is like the perfect husband that every mother want her daughter to come home with. And his words can melt me away easily. 

I don't know it anymore...

*Skip class*

School was out and I was about to go home when Lydia called my name. "Luna!" "Yes.." "Okay so Thomas asked me if you and I would like to come at his party." "Really! I like to go to a party!" I said. "Great , I'll let him know that we are coming. See you saturday!" She said giving me a hug and went to her car. 

I was about to push the doors open when a male voice called my name. "dammit ." That voice belonged to the one and only Grayson Dolan. I turned around and saw him coming to me. I turned back around and walked outside trying to avoid the upcoming conversation. I was outside when a hand grips my wrist and turned me around.

"Luna?" "What.." I said ruder than I expected. "sorry , I didn't ment to be rude." " hey It's okay, Is there something wrong? why are you avoiding me. I was looking for you all day." He said.

Oh god please don't do this to me. "I wasn't..I was busy" Good try Luna. "Don't lie to me, Did I do something wrong? "

"No, you didn't . I did!" I yelled. I was so frustrated that it all burst out. "What does that mean? What did you do?" He asked.

"I kissed him okay!" "Kissed who Luna?!" He said, his voice getting louder as well. "Jake , I kissed Jake!" "Well that is what you wanted right, so what's the problem!" "You!" "What about me?" "You make my crazy!" "I'm making you crazy hahaha, you making me crazy!" "I don't wanna have this conversation right know, I need some time to think.." I said and turned around and began to walk home.....

......…………………………
First of all I want to apologize for the long waiting. I'm so sorry. I hope you can forgive me.

I hope you liked this chapter. Let me know what you think of this chapter.

Next chapter will come very soon for those who can't wait what will happen next.

Credits to my friend Anouk who helped me with this story.

-Rani