Part 2

Author's note: I'm so sorry for making you wait so long. I was really busy. But I hope you like this chapter.

Enjoy!

* no sexual content in this chapter *
.............................................................
*Next morning *

I wake up and put my clothes on. I choose a pink skirt and a white sweater.

Then my makeup but today I only feel for som3 mascara and eyeliner

I go downstairs and eat my breakfast. I take my backpack and leave. When I walk through the gate I see Grayson standing against the wall with his friends. I walk past them and see Grayson winking at me , I just roll my eyes and walk inside.

I go to my locker and see Lydia standing there. "Hey L!" She says way too cheerful. "Hey what's up , why so cheerful?" I ask. "This morning Jason asked me out !!!" She says with the biggest smile. "Omg that's amazing Lydia ! I'm so happy for you !" I almost yell. On the way to our first class she tells me how he asked her out. He gave her a bouquet of roses!! So cute!

First we have math. We walk in and sit next to each other. Mr.Gibson walks in and begind with the lesson right away. 5 minutes later Grayson walks in as if there was nothing wrong. "Care to explain Dolan ?" Mr.Gibson says with a stern voice. " Euh no not really" he replies and sit down in the back. After 20 minutes Lydia comes closer to me and says " Grayson is looking at you from the moment he sat down till now. " I look behind me and yep he is. " omg no , really if he keep doing it I'm going to punch him." I say frustrated . We both start laughing until the teacher stops us. " so girls what's so funny?" We have no idea what to say so I just say: " well sir , we are laughing because yesterday I ran into a door . " i lie. Everyone begins laughing even Grayson.

The class ends and I go to my second class of today. I have economic, I'm so bored right now. It feels like it's never going to end!

...

Finally it's over and I go to my next class.
The time went by very quickly and it was already lunch. I am starving!

I walk in the canteen and spot Lydia and the rest of my friends. I first take my food and sit down with my friends. We are talking about random things until the whole canteen felt silent. I feel a presence behind me and I perfectly know who it is . "What are you doing here ?" I ask in a not so kind tone. " nothing I just want to say that I can't wait to have science " he says .

This boy is so annoying. I take a big sigh and turn back around. " why the big sigh? " omg does this boy never shut up! " because you annoy me" I say truthfully. Oh yeah great now is the whole school watching. "Really? That's new.." He says with a smirk.