Matsuyama Elementary

Sibrena and I walk to school with other kids joining us as they leave their houses. As we approach the 5 story building, we see a large multi colored stone fence surrounding the area. within the wall there were rows of Sakura and Cherry Blossoms lining the sides of the wall way. towards the center was a sand garden with a man in blue overalls raking it.

At the front of Matsuyama Elementary there was a man in a white with 2 names written on a white board,

'Alec Wolfgang and Sibrena Wolfgang'

Sibrena takes ahold of my hand and we start towards him.

"Alec and Sibrena here as stated."

"Don't speak, follow me."

With those few words the man gestures us to follow him and enters the large school.

"Where's he taking us Al?" Whispers Sibrena.

"I dunno Siby, I've got a bad feeling though..." my last few words become louder than I anticipated as the man turns his head.

"Don't try."

Looking horrified we both let out a silent cry for help as his head came almost totally backwards and snapped back with a sickening crack. We continued down the school hall until the walls turned grey and unkept, a few signs stated 'no students'  others stated 'DANGER'. We eventually came to a door that seemed entirely unfit to be here where all this prehistoric looking walls were, the door fashioned a solid steel frame with no visible door handle.

"Alpha Omega Foxtrot Delta" the tall man says in complete monotone. The door shifts downward with a silent "whirrrrrr" the man steps aside and gestures us in,

"You cannot return once you enter, do or die." Again with the creepy monotone. Sibrena squeezes my hand tighter and shuffles closer to me as we slowly enter the darkness.

I think to myself now 'this is not an education or a normal life like dad promised'