Headmaster

As we walk we notice that we are bare, blushing heavily as I notice passersby watching. I poke Sibby on the arm, she turned and it seemed she was the same shade of red as me.
"Erm... Is there.. Are there blankets?" I stammer.
"Shut the Hell up, as far as we know, you came from the outside world and you being here is threatening us." Josh backlashed. Nick snickered and Andrew laughed aloud.
We came upon a huge golden doorway leading to an immense building. A man, tall and muscularly built stood in front, he wore a tan suit and tie, sunglasses and a fine trimmed goatee.
"These are the 2 lads?" Asked the man,
"Yes sir, they appeared on the radar suddenly." Nick reported,
"You could've given them spare clothing, look at the lassy! She's deep beet red... We aren't savages!" The man scolded Josh.

With that he turned around and headed into the building, waving us to follow.
"You 2 go, we have work to finish." Nick handed me and Sibby spare blankets from his pack. The small squad walked away in frustrated silence and we headed in the Mans direction.

...

The Man headed into a large office and waved me and Sibby in, closing the door and locking it. He walked to a chair and sat down, staring at me then to Sibby.
"Your from Alejandro's aren't you?"

We shuffled closer to each other and cuddled against the door outside.
"There is nothing to fear here at Shinkai Academy, I am the Headmaster here."

Sibby gave me a dark glance,
"We will not hurt you here, i promise you that. You will not endure as you did with Alejandro."

We turn to him, pale skin, silver hair and crimson eyes.
"..."

"Will you not speak?"

"..."

"Alejandro, he was your... Captor?"

Standing straighter, I take a step to him and share our tale. Me and Sibby as children, our parents, our kidnapping. Our meeting with Alejandro. strapped to a table as we are carved open, dying and reviving over and over. The experiments that were operated on us as we held each others hands, the only thing the Scientists ever let us do together. The altering of our physical appearance and how we came to be there in that very room.

The Headmaster sat in deathly silence,
"You were the only ones left"

A nod,

"You were trained to be... Mutations, weapons of war?"

"I... I don't know..." Sibby cries softly and hugs my arm.

"You must be hungry, tired even... It may be hard to believe with the years of captivity... But your safe here."

"Arigato" We stammer in sync.