Queen and Rook

Fear Walks where people find it

Walking with Sibrena clung tightly to me was difficult but the added pressure of what was around us was worse. I thought Pops was just an Assassin but this takes things to another level of curiosity. He killed Sibrenas parents without us asking nor did he have anything against them. But yet they are dead. And here Sibrena is, the love of my life for the past few years. It's hard to imagine that we are only so young yet so far above others our age.

The hall was dimly lit with a single candle every 50 ft or so, no doors were visible but there were scratches and indecipherable writings scraped across the walls. The walls were slate grey and at the end of the hall where a tall slim door stood was the face of a man. Large, angular with pointy almond like brown eyes and no hair besides a French mustache on his upper lip. Below the frame was written,
'Greetings from the founder Alejandro'
Te door slid open again to the bottom and there stood the man from the frame.

"AH! You must be Alec and Sibrena! Star crossed lovers I take it? At such a young age no less!! Oh hohoho!!! Lo siento lo siento. I am Alejandro Marquiez! Please follow me!"

With that the robust and loud man turned and started walking. As if from no where 2 extremely large men take hold of Sibrena and I and carry us following Alejandro.

"Let us go! We can walk perfectly fine!!" Screams Sibrena

"Shut your mouth kid." Replies one of the larger men

"HEY!" Alejandro whips around punching the man holding me right in the lower stomach.

"That is no way to talk to a lady, even one as young as she. Now apologize Erix!" Alejandro exclaims with a sadistic smile.

"I...I am... Sorry my lady..." the man known as Erix bowed "I won't hurt the Queen anymore..."

"DAMNIT ERIX!!!!" Alejandro bursts i to a frenzy as Erix tosses me to the other man who shamefully turns away. Alejandro just keeps wailing on him relentlessly...

"I SHOULD KILL YOU!!! Don't ruin our plans AGAIN or it WILL be your last!" Alejandro stops and unruffles himself straightening his jacket and flattening his now wild hair.

"Let's continue shall we. Hmph!" He mutters under his breathe as the body of Erix doesn't move...

"Seems I killed him... oh well, I needed a new toy anyways! Now Queen Sibrena and her righteous husband Rook Alec, you know who I am now! A mad scientist who is successful. Living in bliss of his own creations!! I turned your father into the worlds best and greatest Assassin and your mother into the worlds most renown murderer. I can fold your reality into a nightmare or even a field of pleasure! And for the next 10 years you are mine. Hahahaha!!!"

I look over to the mans other shoulder and notice Sibrena has blacked out... how lucky she was not to witness or hear any of this... but the next 10 years of my life were hell.

Hi guys! Thanks for reading this far, I'll be updating as much as I can for Unbreakable Bonds. Alec and Sibrena are both 7 and 8 by this time btw! I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the book! Love you all!