♡3♡ The Adorable Cat

Wait......IS THIS A QUICK UPDATE!?!?!? Haha no....if only, but fucking school! Forgive me!

Well.....I left ya on a cliffhanger, so why not update? And fuck sleep am I right!?

Ryuji:Why are you talking like me?

Me:At least I can say fuck more than once. #LetRyujiSayFuckMoreThanOnce

Anyway, please tell me what you think of the name and enjoy the chapter!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

'What the hell!?' I thought as I stared at the castle in front of me. 'This was just the school a moment ago!'

"Look! It's the castle from yesterday!" I heard Sakamoto exclaim, the two males then ran ahead to the entrance of the castle. I slowly followed them, hiding behind a few wooden barrels. "We made it back. That means what happened yesterday was for real too." Suddenly Sakamoto jumped backed a bit.

"Yeargh! Those clothes!" I couldn't see Amamiya-kun because of where I was hiding, so I had no idea what Sakamoto was talking about. "That happened last time too huh!? What's with that outfit!?"

"You jelly?" I smiled when I heard Amamiya-kun's voice say those words.

"I-I ain't jealous!" Sakamoto denied. "What's going on here!? This makes no effin' sense at all." He then says kicking the ground.

"Hey!" I heard another voice call out. I couldn't recognize it, I let my head peaked from my hiding spot a bit more to see some creature run towards the two males. I was also able to see Amamiya-kun's outfit, it looked good in my opinion.

"Stop making a commotion." The creature said, crossing it's arms at Sakamoto. He looked surprised at the little creature.

"Ah, you!?"

"The shadows started acting up, so I cane here wondering what it could be." The creature looked the other way in thought. "To think you guys would come back to the entrance when you barely managed to escape."

'Barely managed to escape? Is this place dangerous!?' I thought, slightly panicking inside. 'Does that mean those rumors-'

"What is this place? Is this the school?" Sakamoto asked the creature, bringing me out of my thoughts in the process.

"That's right."

"But it's a castle!"

"This castle is the school." The creature explained. "But only to this castle's ruler."

"The castle's ruler?" Both males questioned.

"I think you called him Kamoshida? It's how his distorted heart views the school." My eyes widened.

'Kamoshida? I don't understand.'

"Distorted?" Sakamoto paused for a moment before he exclaimed. "Explain it in a way that makes sense!"

The creature sighed. "I shouldn't have expected a moron to get it."

"What'd you say!?" Sakamoto exclaimed. Suddenly a loud scream erupted from inside the castle, I winced at how painful it sounded. "What was that!?"