But its Over.

So now... I'm alone. Tianna went to LA, and is going to be there for a month.

Jahseh POV
I was at my bestfriends house, and I just wanted to drink, and smoke all my problems away. And I did.

This is my bestfriend Ski, he always been there for me

This is my bestfriend Ski, he always been there for me. I met him when I was in jail.

"Aye vro, you good. I haven't seen you get this lit." Ski said
"Vruh, Solana.... she's just got me fucked up." I said slowly.
Ever since the argument I've been with her, Everyday I would get drunk, or high the pass out so I can make the day go faster. I knew that Ski could tell I was fucking myself up, but every time he tried to stop me I would get right back to it.
Drunk me is calm, sometimes I get angry, and falls asleep. High me is also calm and usually falls asleep.
But I only did it because I missed Solana. Even though I would ignore her, I missed her so much.
She needed time to herself. I knew that if I would answer every call or text that she wouldn't have thought anything through.

Ski POV
I'm sick of this bullshit. Jah has been o we here stressing me out. He gets drunk everyday and I have to help him, he lucky we friends or his ass would've been drunk and fucked up by his self.
I did like the fact that he drank and smoked his problems away, over a girl. I know he loves her and all, but if he was gonna act like this something needed to give.

Two Week later...
So, Solana and Jahseh still haven't made up. He's still acting a like a hot mess.
So tonight him and I are gonna have fun.
I'm dragging him to a party. I knew Solana was gonna be there.
I know he would be mad at me, but I don't care. They aren't supposed to breakup.

At the party
Jahseh's POV
This party was actually kinda fun. I was actually enjoying myself. I haven't felt this happy since..... nevermind.
Since I guess we weren't getting back together Again, I decided to mess around a bit.

Solana POV
I was invited to this party. I didn't want to go really, but since I was officially single I needed something. Something to just make me feel numb.
(Solana's Outfit)

Since my sister was the only other female I could trust, I had no choice to come with her

Since my sister was the only other female I could trust, I had no choice to come with her. When she gets drunk it gets bad!
She saw what I was wearing and stared for a minute.
"Girl, no dress. No heels. You're supposed to be looking like a bad bitch who wears tight fitted dresses and heels!" She said
"Bitch. I'm not a 'bad bitch' then. You know damn well I'm not wearing no damn heels, and if I wear a dress than I wear a curtain kind of underwear and that's too much." I said
"Then don't wear underwear." She said
"Umm, fuck no. I'm gonna be in a hot as club, and you know I forget I be wearing dresses and then I open my legs. So NO!" I said
She sighed and replied "Whatever, but I pregamed, and you can pregame in the car."
"Alright." I said then rolled my eyes.
We arrived at the club, there was a long ass line but my sister is sneaky so she snuck us in the back.
As I get in she pushed me in a crowd and tells me "MINGLE!". Luckily I saw a familiar face, Brittany.
"Hey, Brittany." I said in a cheerful way.
"Hey Solo, you looking bomb. If you wasn't Jahseh's girl -" she said
"I'm not, well not anymore." She looked at me as if she was trying to read me.
"Oh, Sorry. I forgot. But Jahseh has been drinking and smoking since. But he's here wanna talk to -"
"Sorry to cut you off again but NO I don't wanna talk to him." I said.
"Well you wanna come to my party. This club seems dead. I'm bout to invite some people over my house. Not too may but enough to have fun." She ask.
"Yea sure, I'll bring my sis."
"Cool." She replied

So me and my sister Addisyn drive off and get Taco Bell because we were hungry, and we go over Brittany's house.
It was her, the "Member only" squad (Jahseh's friends), some groupies, and of course me and my sister.
We all were having way more fun then we did at the club. Me and Jahseh just act like nothing ever happened, which is something were to good at. He was all over some groupie but I actually didn't care. I ever made small little jokes about them like "If y'all gonna fuck in front of us, could you at least do it in a bed." Everyone laughed while Jah just looked at me playfully.
We played a game of truth or dare, knowing something could possibly happen but who cares.
"Solana Truth or Dare?" A guy named Craig asked me.
"Dare."
"Oh okay, I see you. I dare you to make out with Brittany." He dares.
"So easy." I brag
I walked to Brittany and get on her lap. Before I did it, I asked "How long?"
"5 minutes."
"Bet."
I made out with Brittany and 2 main she already had her hands in my shorts. And since that dare I was sitting on her lap.
The game goes on....
It comes back to me, but this time Ski has to ask me.
"Solana Truth or Dare?"
"Again Dare."
"I dare you to go in the bedroom with Jahseh, and do something you've always wanted to do." He says
I look at Jahseh and I say "Okay, you might wanna pick better ones next time."
I get up and walk to the bedroom which was right behind where we were.
We sat in silence for a sec, then he said "You know you don't have to-"
I cut him off by kissing him, and we make out for about a good 5 minutes. I pull apart and whisper "I'm sorry." Then I peck him as a walk back to the group with a smile on my face. He had one too.
I sat back on Brittany's lap, and his little groupie sat back on his. As they kept playing we, Jahseh and I were just eye fucking. He kept giving me seductive looks, and I just kept smiling and doing my 'good girl' look that he likes. My sister in the other hand was chilling with Ski, and they were hitting it off surprisingly.
I tell her I'm ready to leave as I see people start to dose off, but she waned to stay with Ski. So I took the car keys and Jahseh comes up to me and asks me "Could I get a ride? I don't wanna sleep with them. They'll sort her start to prank you or they'll start ducking random girls." I laugh and say "Sure."
We get into the car and he texted me for some odd reason.
Jahseh🖤- Hi
"Jahseh, I can't text and drive" I said then laughed
"Oh yea. Well, Hi"
"Hi, Jah" I respond
"I'm sorry too."
"It wasn't your fault, you have no reason to be sorry." I said
"I feel like I let you down." He said
"No, I did that to myself. And I still love you."
He looked at me, then he put his head down.
He noticed that he didn't have his keys so, I had to take him to my place. But we didn't get out of Ski's driveway for awhile.
He pulled my face towards his snd kissed me passionately. Then said "I love you more."
When he said it, we were still inches away from each other. I pulled back to the kiss. He then took my seatbelt off, and I hoped on his lap. He moved the seat back, and took his seatbelt off as well. Not getting into details but to some it up.....
We had sex, or is it making love. I don't know