Chapter 10: It's time

No one's P.O.V

David knew something was off so he went to his locker. All of his old friends and Emily got curious so they went to their lockers as well.

Everyone opened their lockers and read the letters.

D-"NO!"

E-"Oh my god, about time. And I do not have an STD!"

G-"Yay- I mean noooo."

K-"Liza!"

S-"Why would she do this? And Gabbie we heard you say 'yay'. Stop being funny."

After David letting a few tears fall and yelling at Emily about what she said, David ran out of the school fully crying. He started to run to Liza's house. David stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and fell to the ground. He looked down at his cut wrists. Ever since David talked to Liza that night, he's been cutting his wrists. No one has noticed since he wears his sweatshirt all the time. David also has been sitting on his roof letting his scars bleed, while watching the night sky. He was hoping that some point he would die. That maybe, just maybe. He would bleed to death. David was having the same thoughts as Liza. He knew Emily was calling Liza a slut. He knew Emily hated her. He knew Emily would do anything to make Liza just shed a tear. Anything.

David's P.O.V

Sometimes I think about what it would be like to die. Not in a suicidal way, more like 'I wonder what it would be like if I die? Would it hurt? Would all my pain go away?' But that was when I realized, that I'm already dying. The pain and the feeling of not being able to breathe are side effects that go with it. I keep telling myself over and over again. Breathe. Everything will be okay. Except it's not. I remember the day, I heard her yelling she hated me. Like she would never be happy again. She's right. She never will be happy again because I drove her to kill herself. It's all my fault. All of it. I shouldn't have let Emily come over in the first place. If she didn't, Liza would be with me right now.

I pulled my sleeves down and got up. If I was going to save her, then I can't just sit on a sidewalk crying. I had to run to Liza's house since Emily took me to school. How could Emily say that about Liza? I know she hates Liza and all, but really? I can't let Liza leave. I can't let her go. Oh lord, please let her be okay. Please.

20 minutes later

I made it to Liza's house, but her front door is locked. I grab the spare key under the doormat that Liza told me about when we were dating. My vision was so blurry from the tears in my eyes. It made it hard to unlock the door. Why does she have to die? I deserve it, not her.

I run down to her room, but her door is locked. Why is every door locked in this damn house?

No one's P.O.V

David started kicking down the door. After about 5 minutes, he made it in. He was expecting his beautiful princess laying on the ground, dead. Instead he saw Liza trying to open a bottle of pills, but she couldn't. He thought Liza looked beautiful. He just wanted to stare at her, but he couldn't.

David ran to Liza, threw the pills out of her hands, and wrapped his arms around her.

L-"NO! Let me go! I need to die! Please! I don't want to live! It's time!"

Hearing those words made David cry harder. David sat on the ground with Liza, trapping her arms in his. Crying together.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I did say in the last chapter it would be up the same night. It is except for the fact it's 2 am on Sunday. ;P Anyways I will have a chapter out later, later, later today. Probably sometime this afternoon. I don't really know, but stay toned. Make sure you comment, if you want to. Make sure you vote, if you want to. And make sure you read a lot of fan fictions that make you cry, if you want to. XOXO

-Haley