Chapter 32: I need him

Liza's P.O.V

After talking with Kristen on the phone, I cleaned up with David looking at me confused.

L-"What?"

D-"Why are you leaving me?"

David put on a fake pouty face and crossed his arms. He is acting like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum.

L-"Aww is wittle Davey sad?"

I said in an adorable baby as he gave me the stink eye.

D-"Can I go with you?"

L-"You are driving me."

I started to laugh as he glared at me. Annoyed at how I was smarter than him.

D-"Fine let's go."

No one's P.O.V

David and Liza walked to his car and got in. Around 20 minutes later they reached her house with Kristen's car parked outside it. Liza looked at Kristen, who had her head rested on the steering wheel, crying.

L-"David, why don't you go get our work for the rest of the day and tomorrow for all of us. And buy us a lot of ice cream and food."

David sighed and looked at Liza.

D-"Okay, I'll be back in an hour. Love you and have fun."

Liza rolled her eyes at him since this wasn't exactly fun.

L-"Love you."

Liza got out of the car and knocked on Kristen's window. Kristen lifted her head and looked at Liza. She had mascara smeared on her face and her eyes were red while her face was puffy. Kristen got out and followed Liza into the house. They walked down to her bedroom and lied on the bed. Kristen started crying and told Liza what happened.

K-"I need him. I need him more than ever since my parents are going through a divorce like yours and Scotty was the only one who knew they were fighting."

Liza looked at Kristen in shock.

L-"You both need each other. Scotty was devastated about what he did. He was on the verge of tears when he told us he didn't tell you yet. I think you need to give him a chance."

Kristen nodded her head and was about to say something when Liza's bedroom door opened. David was standing there with a packed backpack full of work on his back, McDonald's in on hand, and every ice cream and sweet you can think of in the other.

D-"I'm back."

Liza ran and got everything then pushed David out."

D-"Really? I can't be apart of this? Do I have to just sit on the couch? You don't even have spoons!"

Liza laughed and yelled back

L-"Go away and talk to Scotty, after you bring us spoons!"

Kristen laughed a little and opened a pack of Reese Cups.

D-"Fine and I was joking about the spoons. I put them in the bag."

David walked away from the door mumbling something along the lines of 'I only ever buy things for stuff I never get to hear.' As he was walking out the door he saw someone with a very familiar face leaning against a very familiar car.

D-"Dad?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it took so long to upload, I've been busy. Also I am currently starting on a new story that is not a Diza story, just a normal story. Since I have this and the other story that will need uploading, I have a new schedule. On Mondays and Tuesdays this story will be updated. On Thursdays and Fridays my new one will be updated. Wednesdays will be the day I brain storm ideas for the stories. Saturdays and Sundays will be if I have time I might post a chapter without notifying anyone day. The schedule will start on Sunday. Instagram: dizadoshyneeded129 XOXO

-Haley