Chapter 22: Results and Scars

David's P.O.V

L-"Your... back. I grabbed your back so hard last night... to where I scratched you really bad."

I walked over to the mirror and turned around revealing them. Now I know I did good.

D-"It's okay. I'm fine."

Liza started crying because she thought she hurt me. I went over and wrapped her in a hug.

L-"I'm so sorry."

D-"Liza, it's okay. A few will scar, but that's okay. It doesn't hurt since it was last night."

She stopped crying and we heard a quiet beep. The test.

L-"The test."

Liza started to shake. I sat her down on the bed so she would calm down. I went into the bathroom and grabbed the test.

Negative.

I let out a sigh of relief. I love Liza with all my heart, but I don't think I would be a good father. I always watch my siblings and they say I'm really good with kids, but I think they just want cookies. I walk out of the bathroom to find Liza sitting on the edge of the bed.

L-"What did it say?"

Liza had the worst look in her eyes. Fear. I have never seen Liza so scared in her entire life. It's as if someone was holding a gun to her head. It hurts me inside to see her like this.

D-"Negative. You just had a morning bug."

Liza sighed in relief like I did. She sprawled out on her back on her bed. I smiled a little from how tiny and adorable she is.

L-"I hurt."

I smirked because I know why and I know where.

D-"Where do you hurt baby?"

I walked over to the bed and lied next to her.

L-"Down there."

I'm gonna have a little with this.

D-"And why is that?"

She gave me a look I couldn't describe. I did it, I broke her.

L-"You want me to say it? Fine. My vagina hurts because last night you fucked me good. Does that float your boat?"

I laughed and hugged her. She laughed and wrapped her arms around me. We started making out and I grabbed her waist.

D-"Now?"

Liza bit her lip and nodded her head. I grabbed a condom out of my wallet and put it on. That's when her room became Vegas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I start school tomorrow, but I will try to upload another chapter. If you didn't get the joke at the end, it's the saying 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.' Now I'm going to watch Liza Koshy at the Teen Choice Awards, so yeah. Instagram: dizadoshyneeded129 XOXO

-Haley