Chapter 26: Pain, thanks David

Liza's P.O.V

Tuesday

I wake up with a horrible pain down there. I sat up and it hurt so bad, I started crying. David must have heard me because he woke up quickly.

D-"Pookie, what's wrong?"

David sat up and wrapped his arms around me. I'm so glad we don't have school today.

L-"It hurts."

When I stopped crying and I cuddled up with David.

D-"What hurts baby?"

I really don't want to say it, but I have to.

L-"My down there part."

David smiled, probably congratulating himself.

L-"David, it's not funny. I'm in a lot of pain this time."

David's P.O.V

D"I'm so sorry babe."

I really did feel bad. She was in so much pain to where she was crying. I need to make this right. 

I walked into the bathroom and started a bath. I put some bubble bath in because she loves bubbles. As I do all of this, I realized we were both completely naked. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked into her room. Liza was laying on her side with tears falling down her face. 

Why am I such a terrible person? 

I picked up Liza bridal style and sat her in the bathtub. I got in behind her and snuggled up with her. 

L-"Thank you. This makes me feel a little better."

I smiled and kissed her cheek. Liza lied on my chest then shortly fell asleep. The water was starting to get cold so I drained the tub and carried her do her bed. I lied her down and cuddled up with her. The love of my life is in so much pain today because of... me.

1 hour late

No one's P.O.V

David woke up and got dressed. He didn't want to wake Liza so he left a note.

Dear pookie,

I left if you couldn't tell. I needed to watch Toby and Sarah since my mom took Ester shopping. I'll be back late, probably. I'm sorry for how much pain you are in right now. I love you with all my heart. ❤️          -Your Soulmate

27 minutes later

Liza's P.O.V

I wake up to see I'm wrapped in a towel on my bed. David wasn't here and I looked over to see a note. I read the note, now I'm sad. He is so upset that I'm in pain from last night. Oh bubba. To pass time I grabbed my phone. I keep seeing messages about the picture. I start crying and find it hard to breathe. This means one and one thing only. Anxiety.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! The song was for fun! I don't have time to write much so bye! Instagram dizadoshyneeded129 XOXO

-Haley