Chapter 5: I don't want to do anything but cry

No one's P.O.V

Liza ran out of the school into the parking lot. She realized she couldn't get home because David took her to school. Still crying Liza ended up calling her mom.

(M=Marissa)

Phone call

M-"Liza? Why are you calling me? Why are you crying?"

L-"Mom, can you please come get me? P-Please."

Liza started crying harder thinking about what happened.

M-"Oh sweetie, if you're crying this much, then of course. I will be there in about 10 minutes. I'm just down the street. Where are you at?"

L-"I'm in the parking lot, on a bench."

M-"I'm on my way. See you soon."

Liza ended the call. She texted her friends explaining what happened. She didn't want to answer 800 million questions.

Text Messages

Zane: I knew he did something! I hope you feel better!

Kristen: That's why you ran into the bathroom? Bbg, if it makes you feel better, I'll kick his ass.

Scotty: I'm so sorry Liza. But I'll help Kristen.

Gabbie: OH HELL NO! I'M GONNA HUNT THIS BOY DOWN AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM! Then make him mine...

Liza's P.O.V

Gabbie's text made me feel a little better. I wonder what she means by 'making him hers'. I still don't understand why he would do this. This isn't David at all.

No one's P.O.V, again

Liza's mom came and took her home. She cleaned up then cried the rest of the day.

7:00pm

M-"Liza? Do you want something to eat?"

L-"N-No. I don't want to do anything, but cry."

After her mom left, Liza cried herself to sleep. A while after falling asleep, she wakes up hearing a knock on her window.

David's P.O.V

I walked out of the girls' bathroom, wiping away the tears that are still falling. I make my way to the cafeteria and try to track down Emily. Thankfully it's still lunch time, so it wasn't hard.

D-"Emily! Why did you tell Liza?"

E-"Oh come one Davy, you know she would've found out sooner or later."

She gave me a smile with the words 'I'm a bitch' written all over her face.

D-"Stop calling me that! I never want to see you again! Leave me and Liza alone!"

I left and sat at my table.

G-"How could you do that David?"

Z-"David this is by far the worst thing you have ever done."

K-"David she loved you so much. She even told me and everyone else she was going to do it with you on your birthday next month."

I didn't know what to say. I was speechless. She was ready to do it.

S-"Yeah Zane's right. She also told us that she bought you those $400 speakers you wanted for your damn car."

Liza spent $400 on me? Why? I don't deserve them.

D-"Do you guys know where she went?"

While asking that a tear falls down my cheek.

G-"She's going home. Her mom is getting her."

K-"But don't go after her. You'll only make it worse."

I looked at Kristen and she looked dead serious.

D-"I won't."

The bell rings. Lunch is over and I have to go to my other classes thinking about Liza.

Like earlier, I blanked out through all my classes. I went home and cried for 2 hours straight. I ended up telling my mom what happened since she already knew what I did.

A-"David. I am so disappointed in you."

Hearing my mom say those words broke me even more. It was 6:36pm when I finished telling my mom everything. So I decided to try and sleep.

9:30pm

I've been trying to sleep for about 3 hours, but I can't. I don't want to do anything but cry and Liza's face appears every time I close my eyes. Crying. Her mascara running down her face. After thinking for a bit, I decide to go and try to talk to Liza.

9:40pm

I'm at Liza's house and I don't know how I'm going to talk to her. Then I get an idea. Liza's room is on the first floor like mine, so I'll go to her window. I need her back.

*Knock Knock*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you haven't noticed, I have been updating a lot! I am on summer break so that is why, also school for me starts back August 14th! When school starts for me, I may not upload as much. I will try my hardest! Last night I stayed up until 2 am typing a chapter so I can put it up! Even though none of those are excuses, I will try my hardest to post a chapter! XOXO

-Haley