Letter 4

Dear Ryder,

Today was certainly a day I will always remember. You came. You actually came. Hard as it is to believe, I know that this was not a dream.

And you wore my favorite shirt. The black one with the white print on it, the one that fits you perfectly, and your lightwash blue jeans.

Put bluntly? You looked delicious.

And we talked. Those little comments that we shoot back and forth are forever embedded in my memory. You don't even know how happy you make me.

It's funny how I can look you dead in the eye, listen to your warm, sexy voice all day but still not hear a single word you said.

And your hands. I love how they're warm  and cool at the same time. And that adorable way your face scrunches up whenever you tell me an incident from your life.

You are so fascinating. I could look at you all day and never get tired.

I don't know why I love you so much. I love a lot of things about you, and I love you as a whole, but I don't know why I love you.

And then you hit me with that arrow. Not, like, really hit, put playfully. And lemme just tell you, your aim is terrible. I believe you wanted to hit my shin, but you ended up hitting my thigh instead. But it's adorable, all your imperfections make you human.

I love you, Ryder Grayson; and I don't care whether it is for worse or better. Because I want you no matter what.

Isn't that what love is? Two imperfect people never giving up on each other?

Well, in this case one but you know what I mean.

I hope you find happiness, Ryder. That girl you dated for 6 years, I know that you loved her. I just know it. And maybe you still do, I don't know.

My longest relationship lasted two years, but I got a glimpse of what love is like. And trust me, I feel that for you.

But if you still love that girl, and if you want her, I hope you get her.

Why, you ask?

Because, my dear Ryder, I only want you to be happy. I want to see you smile. I don't know what happened between you two, but I know that she hurt you and you might still want her.

And if she makes you happy in ways I don't, then it's alright.

Yours, Brooklyn

******

A/N.: Sorry for the short chapter loves! But I have exams going on and I barely have time to write:((

I've been working really hard on this book and it would mean a lot to me if you guys would vote!

Also, comment: I respond to as many comments as I can!

Anyways, bye for now!

                                                 xx Brooke