CHAPTER 2: It's Great To See You....

RYAN

I couldn't believe it. She showed up. Lynn had told me she was coming. However, I began to question when I noticed she hadn't arrived yet, after an hour in a half passed by when she was supposed to be here.

The biggest reason I came back was for her. Don't get me wrong I'm really happy to see my sister. But in a few weeks, I was going to make Lily my girlfriend. I was going to ask her on her 18th birthday. That way it would be legal. Plus, maybe her step brother could finally loosen up the reigns a little bit and let her go out with me. For some reason he has always been over protective of her.

I looked at her smiling with my friends and saw how great she looked with her curves and her long hair and that smile. My god.

"Lily?" I say.

When she turned around, I just stared at her and noticed her smile at me while walking up and wrapping her arms around me to hug me.

I hear her tell me in a low voice, "I'm so glad to see you."

I hug her tighter and reply while laughing a little bit at how cute she is. "I've missed you too." My god she smells so good. It's so good to be home. I thought to myself.

We all sat around the table and both me and Lily can't stop looking at each other most of the time.

Lily, Lynn and I start to catch up more. Though I also notice my best friend, out the corner of my eye, every so often, looking at Lynn and them both flirting with each other. The funniest part about that whole thing, is they think I don't know they are already dating. And have been ever since she turned eighteen a couple of months ago.

But I didn't care about any of that now. I was too focused on Lily and how I was going to make her mine.

**********************

It's been a few days I have been home and have seen Lily. And I can't stop thinking about her.

I just got back from my walk and was drinking some water when I heard Lynn come walking in with her hair all messed up and her eyes barely opened.

"Good morning." She yawned.

"Morning." I laughed.

"How are you up so early with energy? Don't you know what sleeping in is?" She jokes.

"Don't you know that working out in the morning can really help wake you up and is a great way to start your day?" I chuckled.

"Okay there, Mr. Athletic. I don't want another one of your healthy talks. Besides, I'm allergic to exercising." She yawns again while pouring herself some coffee.

"Well, what are you doing up so early?" I asked. "School doesn't start for another three hours."

"Yeah, well, I need to pick up Lilly." She continues.

"So early?" I asked, finding it odd to be picking her up that early.

"Yeah. She wants me to start picking her up earlier, so she doesn't wake her brother up." She says while turning back around and walking back upstairs towards her bedroom to get ready.

"Wait!" I stop her. "How about I go and get her and you can sleep in an extra two hours?" I offered.

"Ok. Do you remember where she lives?" She tiredly asks.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Ok. Thanks." She says. Then heads back upstairs to her bedroom, closes the door and falls back to sleep.

***********************

I pull up to the front of Lily's house and see that she is standing out on the curb wearing some jeans and a tank and hoodie. She looked hot as hell.