Explain To Me Everything

double update!! this chap is a lot so grab some ☕️  >>> unimportant note: i fucking read my own chapters to see where i need to improve on, but my dumbass be getting surprised, so i gasp at what happens although i wrote it 😂

Ps: this part has a lot of vulgarity so 😳

Harry was panicking. He-He couldn't take his eyes off the page even though he couldn't make out any word from tears building in his vision.

He angrily turned the page; almost ripping it. His world was crashing and he didn't even hear it from the person he loved.

Journal,

    Revenge. It was the hardest thing to do, but I did it. Now, I have to pay with my emotions and decisions.

   His father... a man of his word, took his time to kill my own. I never really loved the man anyway, but I was addict. Always will be, yet now, a different kind of one.

   My father was just stealing it to support me. But that wasn't a good excuse. Never was. Never will be.

But I then worked for him, yet I still wasn't satisfied with his own family breaking. So god, I knew I took his son, but it was despair.

My home was ruined, but he was my new one. Just not what we both thought.

At the last sentence, he whimpered in fear. Louis knew everything. He betrayed him. He knew his family was shattering, yet he still wanted revenge? But Louis' father was robin hood, but... me? I'm and will always be a prize for revenge.

There were too many tears soaked in the pages, that the words were black ink blurs.

He turns the page that has a bookmark. This was the final one last written.

Harry, 

    I know you're reading this.

    I'm sorry.
    I love you.

Harry drops the journal out of paranoia. There's footsteps behind him, so he turns around in a flash.

Louis is there, desperate. Louis knows Harry would read the journal. He knew his Harry.

Louis looked sorry, but pitiful. "I'm sorry, Harry, that was my only way of telling you. I'm a coward." He looked about to cry.

Louis walked closer, but Harry yelled: "Don't come near me!"

"Plea-"

"No. Fuck you." Louis walked a little bit closer but Harry continued, "I swear Louis, leave me be."

"I love you, Harry."

"No you fucking don't! I'm a tool of vengeance.. god." Harry was bawling.

"Don't cry-"

"Shut up Louis!" Harry froze, "I-I --You were my first..a-and I bet you don't fucking care.. you never cared!"

Louis shakes his head fiercely, "I-I do Harry, I'll always care about you. You're my angel."

Louis suddenly sneak up on Harry and grabs his flinging arms. Harry harshly whispers, tears across skin: "Let me go, Louis."

"Can I explain?" Louis has Harry's hands tightly gripped in his own, but not for bruises.

Harry turns away and continues to cry; not wanting to listen to Louis. Louis immediately goes on, this his chance before Harry screams.

"Yes, I kidnapped you to get back at Des. I drugged you with your father's drugs that I stole," Louis said.

"I hate you!" Harry spits in his face.

Louis continues: "And that ring, I bought it with the drugs I stole," at that, Harry pulls it off (what he should've done earlier) and throws it, Louis is hurt and goes on, "A-And Des, knows I did that, that I did all of this, but he only cares for the money, drugs."

Louis finally cries, "And he knows that I love you so to get back at me, he must've done something to Anne for her to forcibly say she forgot you because he knows that It'll kill me inside. It does, everything does." Louis is now forcefully hugging Harry, but the other wants to throw up.

"I can't believe you!" Harry finally pushes Louis away from the adrenaline.

"I love you Harry. I fell in love with you," Louis said, gesturing to himself.

Harry is tired, "No.. you don't. You never did."

"I fucking made love to you!" Louis screams.

"No, you fucking didn't! You make love to someone you love. I was probably just a hole to put your dick in," Harry cries, pulling his hair.

"Stop it! No," Louis says, "Why can't you see I fell for you the way you did to me!"

Harry finally explodes, his eyes are madness, "Because you lied trough it all. How the fuck am I supposed to know!" And he paused, then whispered something that made Louis drop to the ground,

"And I don't love you; maybe its just this phony thing we call Stockholm Syndrome."