Chapter 9

I have been sitting in slender's office for 10 minutes now. All his done is paper work. There was a very uncomfortable quite. "Did Sally show you what she drew after the show?" I asked to break the silents. "No. What did she draw?" he asked still looking at the papers now on his desk. I gave a nervous chuckle. "Oh. You should see for yourself later" I say thinking back on it. I look up to see Slenders 'cheeks' a bright pink. 'could you stay out of my head?' I think as I giggled. He cheeks turned a darker pink as he keep working. "Whatcha working on~?" I asked trying to see. "Which person should you kill for you first mission" he replied plainly. I walked behind him and leaned over his shoulder. There was a woman, a man, or a family that looked like the parents would beat the kids. "Can I do this house please?" I pointed at the family. "Sure. You go there later tonight" he said handing my the file. There was a mom, dad, and two little girls. I already knew where I was going tonight. "Where can I sleep?" I asked yawning. "I'm sorry child. Follow me" he said as he walked out. I followed close behind him. Everyone we passed gave me a look. Either surprise, hate, or happiness. Happiness was mainly Sally. We finally got to a room it was black and white. "This is all I have open for you" he said walking out. I grabbed his arm, and he looked back at me. "Thank you for everything. No one ever keeps me for this long, or was as nice as you" I say as I let go of his arm and pulled out my stuffed knife and set him on the bed again. I looked over at Slender. He was staring at me but looked away and walked out when I met his gaze. I laid down holding my knife close as I fell asleep.

I looked around. It was dark. It was another nightmare. I turn to one side to see all the kids being brought back to the orphanage, I look to another side to see my dad being killed by that witch. I look again, only to be met with all of the nice people I met trying to kill me. That's when I started to hear them. The voices in my head. They all yelled, screamed at me.

It was my fault.

All MY fault.

I woke up screaming. Which then turned to tears as I held my knife closer for comfort. Then the door burst open reviling Slender, and Eyeless Jack. E.J was the first to make it to my bed side. "Whats wrong?!" he asked. I wrapped my arms around him and sobbed into his shirt. "Why are you crying?" Slender asked petting my head. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I didn't mean to. I just wanted to belong. I'm sorry" I sobbed, whispered. "Sorry for-" E.J started but slender stopped him. I pulled away from E.J and slender. I realized what I was doing. I quickly wiped my eyes and smiled. "I'm sorry, did I wake you?" I say smiling happily. "No. Why were you crying?" slender asked. "Crying? I wasn't crying! I had something in my eye" I say giggling. They both looked at me as if I were crazy. "anyway~! Can I go on my mission now?" I asked as I get up and putting my knife down gently. "Sure" Slender said. "The mission you were telling me about?" E.J said. "Yes. You, Shadow and Rake will go to the house and Shadow will kill at least one person" Slender said looking back at me. "You can head out now. Rake is waiting for you" He said as me and E.J went outside to be met with a pale skinned thing that looked like a human and animal hybrid. "Hello" it said. "Oh. My. Gosh. YOU ARE SO CUTE!!!!" I say as I hug Rake. He seemed at a lost of what to do. "You think that thing is cute?!?" E.J said. "YES! your the most adorable creature I have ever seen!" I say. "Um. No one has ever called me cute" Rake said. "I don't know why? I think you really cute!" I say. "Can you stop flirting so we can get on with the mission?" E.J said. "Ok~! But your just jealous~" I say walking away into the woods. "Do you know where your going?" Rake asked. "Yup! I'm very familiar with this town" I say as we come out of the woods and into the street where we're supposed to be. "How do we get here so fast?" E.J asked. I giggled. "I'm not human~" I said as we walked up to the house. I hear screaming. It sounded like the little girls. Rake and E.J looked at each other. I sighed. "Fine. I'll handle this" I say jumping to the two story window were the scream was heard. I looked over to see the older sister protecting the younger sister, from her parents. No one saw me. I walked behind the wife you was doing nothing was laughing at the girls. I stabbed her in the back, or mainly, in her spine. She was on the floor screaming in pain. Next the man turned around. He tried to come at me with the whip he had. I easily jumped over it and cut his cheek a little. I giggled as I walked back over to him. He tried again with the whip calling me a monster. I jumped at him and cut his neck. "That was easier then I thought" I say turning back to the kids. In their eyes I see hope and horror. "I won't hurt you. I'll take you to a much better place! Follow me" I say as I reach a hand for them. They look at each other the older one takes my hand first then the smaller one. "Hold on tight" I say as I quickly dash to Miss Mary's orphanage. I set the girls down at the door. "The nice lady inside will take good care of you. Also please tell her, Shadow said hi" I say as I run back to where Rake and E.J are talking. It seems they didn't notice I had ran away, or was spying on them. "You like her!?" Rake said. "M-Maybe" E.J said. 'Who?' I thought to myself. "Wow eyeless jack, you fell for Shadow and she just got here" Rake said again. I felt as the blush crawled on my face. "Shut Up!" E.J shouted back. I walked out of the shadow, my face cooled down. "Hi boys~!" I say as if I just came out of the house. "Oh hey Shadow! Eyeless Jack has to tell you something" Rake said. "Oh! You do? Well you can tell me when we get back" I say walking away back into the forest. After a few steps we are back at Slendy's place. "I need to go on more missions with you" rake said. "Definitely! bye Rake!" I say as me and E.J walk inside. "Back!" E.J yelled. "The kids died right?" Jeff asked. "In your dreams Jeff!" I say thumping him on the head. he pulled out his knife. "How was the mission?" Slendy asked. "Great!" I say smiling.