Chapter 17

Blaze's POV
"Y/n L/n has been missing for three days now, her family and friends are extremely worried about her. The police are investigating her disappearance, but there has been no clues regarding this incident. If you know anything about this then please contac-"

I turned off the TV. I had an idea of what happened to Y/n but I haven't got any proof to back me up, I'm also worried that she left because of me, I don't know what I did but every situation that could've happened to her was running through my head.

"Blaze, it's going to be okay they're going to find her" Daniel said trying to comfort me. I appreciate all of my friends trying to comfort me but nothing was working. I was still a wreak.

*Phone Rings*
Blaze: Hello?
Aphmau: Blaze! Are you okay?
Blaze: No not really.
Aphmau: I understand, me neither. But don't you think Ein has something to do with this? I mean she met him then she started asking about him, then poof she's gone.
Blaze: I've been thinking the same thing, the way he looked at her when they met. I knew I should've protected her more. I'm so stupid!
Aphmau: Blaze this isn't your fault, but I have a plan... that is if your up to it of course.
Blaze: Go on
Aphmau: I want to find Ein and follow him see if he leaves any clues or says anything about her
Blaze: I'm in.

Dottie: What are you up to?

Aphmau: Was that Dottie?
Blaze: Yeh, Im with Dottie, Daniel and Rylan.
Aphmau: Invite them.
Blaze: Guys me and Aphmau are going to follow Ein and see if he leaves any clues about Y/n. You in?

All: YES!!

Blaze: They're in.
Aphmau: Good meet me outside school at 4pm tomorrow.
Blaze: Okay. Bye.

-End of phone call-

"I'm going to find you Y/n if it kills me... which it might" I said acting all brave trying to lighten the mood

'Don't worry Y/n I'll save you'

A/n Ooh the crew are up to something. Thank you for reading this chapter~ Have a good day!!
Author~Chan out