Chapter One

(COURSE LANGUAGE!) I'm sorry I don't actually feel this way about the LGBTQ+ community. I'm sorry if I have offended anyone in the process of this chapter. I'M REALLY SORRY!! Read with caution and risk.

Stef's POV

"You can't change MY sexuality!" I shouted, standing half naked in front of a complete stranger. A man yelled back at me, with force and anger.

"Well SOMEONE has to!" I was furious. He got closer to me. "Turn around and bend over. Or you will get what's coming to you. You fucking dyke." He looks at me with squinted eyes. And even through the slight gap between his eyelids, I can still see the darkness that over rules him.

"No! I have a family!" I screech, thinking about my son at home.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE!" He pushes then continues. "You know I had a family once, till my wife left me with my faggot of a son." He said. There was a pause then, he flashes a disgusting grin my way.

I turn and bolt for it. He falls behind me, causing me to think I will actually have a chance of getting away. Then he grabs me by the ankle, and I fall, hitting my head, hard off the ground. He straddles me and proceeds to rip my clothes off my body.

-----------------------------------------

I wake up and looked around at my surroundings. I was in my living room on my couch. I looked for my phone, finding it on my coffee table in front of me. I grabbed for it when I heard the door open. I looked up and seen Mike stumble through the door way and slam the door shut.

"Oh god." I mumbled to myself.

Mike walked towards me and grabs me by the waist pulling me up closer to him. He tries to kiss me and I pull away. He gives me a dirty look as I reach for my phone and put it in my back pocket.

"I am not doing this, Mike." I say walking in reverse.

He walks closer to me and tries to grab my arm. I stumble backwards and hit the kitchen counter. Great I am trapped. He puts his arms on either side of me so I can't escape from him. Then I slide down the wall of the kicthen counter, under his arms and run to the closest room. The bathroom. I lock the door and sit on the side of the tub. I start dialling Jenna's number when Mike starts playing with the door knob and banging his fist on the door.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's me, Stef."

"Oh hey. What's up?"

"Um, can Brandon and I stay with you for a couple of nights?"

"Ya sure. What's that banging in the background?"

"Mike came home drunk." I hear a scream coming from outside the door and the banging stops. I hear loud foot steps going up the stairs.

"BRANDON!"

"Stef?! What going o-"

I hang up and burst through the bathroom door. I bolt upstairs to see Mike trying to get into Brandon's room.

"MIKE STOP!" I yell pulling Mike away from the door. He looks at me with a threatening look, like he is going to slap me. But instead he grabs his car keys and walks away. I chase after him, grabing his car keys from his grasp and, hand him the home phone. He takes it from me and calls a cab. I go back upstairs to Brandon's room and knock on his door hoping he will answer.

"B? Can I come in please? It's mommy." He opens the door and I can see tears running down his cheeks. I pick him up and, set him down on his bed. Igrab one of his many extra backpacks and start to pack clothes in it.

"Mommy, what are you doing?"

"We are going to stay with Aunt Jenna for a couple of nights."

"What about daddy?"

I freeze. I say nothing so, Brandon comes over and sits beside me, to pack the rest of his bag.