Chapter Twenty-two

I wake up. My heart pounding, voices in my head saying "This is not right. You will get punished for your sins." Drenched in sweat, I feel Lena stirring beside me. She sits up and puts her arm around my waist.

"You okay?" She asks concerned so trying might be wrong, which she is partially right about. There is something wrong. It's not at big a deal but she is my girlfriend, I guess and we tell eachother everything.

"Ya. I'm fine. Let's just go back to bed." I lay down and she lays down beside me, and props herself up on one arm, and putsghe other on my stomach. She looks at me with her gorgeous, big brown eyes.

"Come on. I know we haven't been dating for very long but I know you. There is something wrong." She insists.

"Just a bad dream. It's okay."

"What about?"

"It was saying that I will be punished for my sins." I know its meaning that, it is supposedly wrong for Lena and I to be together.

"You now that's not true. I love you, you love me, and there is nothing wrong with that." She puts her hand on my face and strokes it with her thumb. She leans in and kisses me hard. We split and she lays her head on my chest. I can't help but smile. Times like these j could get used to. We drift off to sleep in each other's arms. How cuter can we get?

The next morning
Lena's P.O.V

I wake up in the same position we fell asleep in last night. I look over and see Stef is still asleep. I slowly move my arm trying to avoid waking her. I succeed and grab my robe, having only a tank top and short shorts as pjs. I wrap the rope around my waist. Leaving the room I hear her moving but knowing her, she isn't awake quite yet. I go downstairs and get hungry so, I decide to make pancakes. Brandon comes running downstairs ready to start the day and looks at me confused.

"Miss. Adams?" He asks. There is a silence. I go to speak but I hear footsteps approaching. Then Stef walks into the kitchen and looks between me and her son. She smiles at Brandon and then looks at me and gestures for me to go over to her. I put the pancakes on a plate and go to her. She pulls me tot he side out of little ears.

"You haven't told him, Stef?"

"No not yet I was waiting until I knew for sure weither or not we were together." She smiles. I can't resist her smile so I return it. We walk back into the kitchen hand in hand. Brandon looks back at us probably hearing is trying closer. "B?"

"Yes, mommy?"

"You know how I told you about me liking girls and especially this girl in perticular?"

"Yes. Am in trouble?"

"No B. But Lena is my girlfriend now. Okay?" Her grip on my hand tightens in hope that he will be okay with it.

"Okay. I like her. She is nice." She smiles and looks at me and I do the same. He looks back at his pancakes and continues eating. She pulls me back into he hallway. She pushes me into the downstairs bathroom and against the far wall closing, the door behind her and locking it. She inches closer and we both grin. We start jumping up and down thankful, that Brandon is okay with it. We stop jumping and look into each other's eyes. She puts a hand on the back of my neck, and the other on my waist pulling me close. The next thing I know my lips are smashed against her's and I isntantly melt into her arms. I put my arms around her and push her waist against mine. She moves her hands to the back of my thighs and picks me up. I wrap my legs around her waist and the kiss grows deeper.

"Mommy?" We giggle into each other's mouths and seperate. She puts me down and whispers into my ear.

"Tonight." We both grin. She leaves the bathroom first so there Brandon is not suspicious. I hear their voices distancing and leave the bathroom. I come around the corner, Brandon grabs his book bag, looks at me and walks by me smiling. I go over to Stef and kiss her goodbye.

"Bye." I say and turn and she turns me back around and gives me a deep kiss. We seperate and smile.

"Bye, love." I walk to the door only to see her, standing at the end of her hall waving goodbye. I was back walking out the door with Brandon already at the car. God I love this women.

Stef's P.O.V

They leave and I go back to the kitchen. I grab my phone and see a message from Mike. I unlock my phone.

"Hey Stef, I was just wondering, when can I picking up Brandon?"

"I would say around 5-ish. Him Lena and I are going for lunch they just don't know yet."

"Hey look Stef, I know you met someone but, oh nvm."

"No what?"

"Can I met her?"

"I will have to ask her when she gets home."

"From work?"

"Yes Mike exactly."

"Where does she work?"

"God you ask alot of questions."

"I know."

"She is the Vice-Principle at the school Brandon goes to."

"Oh so he knows her?"

"Yes Mike."

"Does he know about you two."

"Yes Mike now enough with the questions. I you want to ask anymore questions,then you can wait to ask them when you meet her."

"Fine. Bye."

"Bye Mike." I lock my phone and looks at the time. It's only 9:13. I can go back to sleep right? Right. I smile and walk back upstairs to go back to sleep.

Lena's P.O.V

I am sitting at my desk when someone knocks on my door.

"Come in." The school secretary walks in with Brandon beside her. "What up?"

"He got in a fight with some other kid." Said the secretary looking down at Brandon. I look at Brandon shocked. He walks in and sits in the chair in front of my desk and the secretary leaves.

"What happend?!"