Chapter Forty-Two

Stef's P.O.V

I wake up under the cover still naked from last night. I look at the door and Lena is leaning on the door frame, already dressed. She smiles. I return the smile confused as to what she was doing. She walks into the room, walking around to my side of the bed. I lean up and kiss her on her soft lips.

"What were you doing, Love?" I ask.

"I woke up a litter earlier then normal, so I went to see the babies. I didn't mean to wake you."

"No it's okay, Babe. It's normal to just want to see the babies that were in your womb a couple of days ago, and now in the world." I smile understanding. She leans over and kisses my lips. The kiss grows deeper. I move my hand to the back of her neck, pushing her in for more. She moves closer, getting a little more comfortable. She pulls the sheet down to reveal my naked breast. Taking it in her hand, she rolls it around, making me moan. My other hand goes around her back.

"MOMMY, MAMA!" We split apart quickly thinking that Brandon was in the room, but luckily he wasn't. I cover my chest up as I hear footsteps. Brandon runs in the room.

"What's wrong buddy?" I ask seeing the scared look on his face.

"Daddy."

"What about him?" I ask now panicking.

"He is outside on the porch. He knocked and looked who it was through the window and seen him standing at the door." Of course he has to be here, and while I'm naked too.

"Lena, can you get me my baggy sweater and pair of sorts please?" She nods and getting up as fast as she can. She runs over to the closet throwing me my clothes that I asked for. I get dressed making sure Brandon doesn't see anything. Brandon runs past me, hopping on the bed next to Lena. I look at them and smile before rushing down the stairs. I am shaking. I don't know what he is gonna do. But he can't see Brandon anyway because well he has a record. So he can take this to court all he wants. He will not be seeing Brandon. Lena and I will have full custody and a restraining order against Mike.

I take a deep breath before opening the door. There stands Mike. For once he doesn't smell like booze, and he doesn't look drunk.

"I want to see Brandon." He demands.

"No." I reply.

"I want to see him, Stef. You can't stop me from seeing my own son. He is my son too and you can't keep him from me." He says his face red. It looks like he was already having an argument with someone, but who?

"Can I ask you something?"

"Whatever."

"Why did they let you go?"

"Because they had no reason to arrest me in the first place. The 'case' wasn't strong enough to hold me in jail."

"Bull Shit. Attempt at kidnap, harassment, drinking and driving, drinking on the job. How is THAT not strong enough?! Did you bribe them or something?" I say counting on my fingers. "You have no right to be here. At my house might I add. I will pull a restraint if I have to. I don't want you here, or any where near my family for that matter."

"I don't care about your 'family'. I only care about MY SON!" he shouts. I am done. He needs to get out.

"Get the hell away from my house. I will call the cops and put a restraining order against you. This is harassment. I am just surprised you are not drunk, and you actually have the balls to come to my face sober, and ask for my son."

"HE IS NOT YOUR SON! NOR IS HE YOUR DYKE OF A GIRLFRIEND'S!" He goes to speak again but I stop him, putting my hand up in front of his face, as I hear something. It's Mariana. I hear footsteps and the crying stops. "Oh I am sorry I forgot you had a baby in the house." He says sarcastically.