Chapter Twenty-Nine

Stef's P.O.V

I wake up the next morning wrapped around my girlfriend. She begins to stir when, the alarm clock goes off. I reach over her to turn it off. Pressing the button on the alarm clock, she shifts a little and rolls onto her back. She moves her head to look at me, and my lips curl into a smile. She returns the smile before kissing me deeply. She pulls away and points to the alarm clock before saying,

"I hate to say if but, we had to get up." I giggle before closing my eyes, and feeling the mattress shift as there isn't as much weight on it anymore. I rolled over grunting, and got out of bed.

I walked across the hall to Brandon's room, only to see him sprawled across his bed looking like a starfish. I chuckle and walk over to his bed and shake him lightly.

"Brandon." I say softly. He groans and rolls over facing away from me, curling up in a tiny ball. I reach over, rolling him back over. He doesn't move much but then I finally get him on his back but still in a ball. I grasp his hips and begin squessing them and before long he is laughing his hardest and rocking back and forth. "It's time to get up, you have school." I said. I get up off the bed when, he reaches up pulls down. I fall backwards onto the bed. He climbs on top of me and bounces on my stomach.

He finally gets off and runs down the hall, down the stairs and to the kitchen. I sat up, a little more from Brandon. I see Lena walk into the room.

"I love you know that right?" She asks me. I look at her confused and tilted head.

"What did you do?" I ask giggling.

"Why would you think I did something?"

"Oh nothing, I was just kidding. I love you too." I smile. She walks forward, I wrap my arms around her waist, she puts her arms on my shoulders as she sits on my lap. She wraps her legs around the small of my back, she lays her head on my shoulder, and I run my hand up and down her back.

Don't be mad at me.

"I want a baby." She says. My eyes wide as I lay my head on her shoulder. She pulls back. I smash my lips against hers. I pull back and Starr into her, big, soft brown eyes.

"Okay." I say. "We can get you artificially inceminated." A large smile grows across her face. She looks like a little kid on Christmas. She hugs me tightly.

"MOMMY! MAMA!" I heard a loud voice coming from downstairs. We both chuckle as she stands up off my lap. She leaves our hands together and walk downstairs. We walk into the kitchen only to see, Brandon with cereal EVERYWHERE. "Sorry, mommys." We both smile at his words.

"Len, can you go get me the broom and dust pan please." I ask. She smiply nodded and goes to the closet down the hall.

When we get all cereal cleaned up, I realise that it was time for them to leave.

"Okay, you two. Time to go." They hurry to, put their dishes in the sink and get out the door. They finally finish getting ready. "I love you." I say to Brandon. he runs to the front door. Lena comes over to me. I smirk. I smash our lips together.

"Are you sure you are okay with this?" She asks me reffering to the baby thing. I of course say,

"Yes." And smile. She kisses me again and wals away. I hear the door open and close. i hear the crunch of thee rocks in the driveway and then the noise, distances. i hear footsteps puonding, on the stairs. I start to hyper ventelate.My breathing heavy, and loud. I hear the foot steps getting faster and nearing me. Arms wrap around me and I don't know who it is as I have my eyes closed.

"Shhhhhh. It's okay. It's Jenna. You're okay." She runs behind me and grabs a brown bag. I take it from her grasp, open it up. I breath inside it as my breathing slowly goes back to normal. I take my mouth out of the bag. "What happend?"

"Lena wants a baby." I say between breaths. She looks at me shocked. She is speechless.

The thought of another little one, runs through my head. I mean, I guess, brandon does seem to get bored faster now that I don't play with him more often. I guess he does seem lonley too. And I wan to give Lena anything she didn't have before because of gretchan. We haven't even been dating that long either. It's also hard to raise a child. I want another kid too. I don't know. I have always dreamed of having kids, but when I had a crush on Tess. I stopped thinking about that. Then I met Mike. He was my best friend.

We only had sex because, we were drunk. That's how Brandon was concived. I didn't even like Mike. Then I was forced to marry him, by my dad. i told Mike and he went all out. He had a crush on me and I knew it. And when we had sex, he must have thought that I loved him back. But I like women.

And now the thought of having another little kid running around? But I really want Lena to be happy, and if this is what sh wants then I want to be on the same page as her. This must havee been her dream alla long but never got it because of fuckin' Gretchan. She is the one who ruined Lena's dreams, and I want to be the one who makes them come true.

"Hello." Said Jenna waving her hand in front of my face. I snap out fo it and look at her. "Is this something you want?" She asks me.

"I guess. I mean, she was with someone else before me, and she was a bitch to Lena. I assume Lena has wanted this, for a while, and stupid, bitch ex, didn't grant her that wish. And I really want to make her happy. I don't want to be Gretchan."

"Who is Gretchan?" She asks.

"The ex." She relises that she was a bit confused there, and chuckles. I laugh along.

"So are you really sure about this though?"

"Sure. If it's what she wants then, that's what I will give her."

"But is it something YOU want?" I shrug my shoulders.

"Ya. Brandon seems lonley and I want him to be happy too."

"You are litteraly avoiding the question."

"Yes. I want this. I want a family, with the one I love. And that's Lena. I love her so uch. We are gonna grow old together, provided she dosen't leave m because of something stupid that I said." We both laugh. "I want this. I want a happy life. I want a happy girlfriend. I want to marry her." I say casually before i relis what I just said. I am just spiting out everything that I thinking. I just spit that out. i want this. I want her to my wife. I want her to have my children. I want a huge family if that's really what she wants.

Jenna starts jumping up and down. This is what happens to her on cuteness overload.

"Stop it." I said putting up my hads for her to stop.

"You are a softy. I never thought you had it in you to say that out loud, Stef." I smile adn she hugs me. Squessing our breats together.

"Ow." I said trying to push her away. She pulls back and starts jumping again.

Don't hate me please. I know it odsen't go along with the story line AT ALL, but I got a sugestion from my friend and rememberd, that it is a fan-fiction, adn I can do what ever I want with my story line. But i hope you liked chapter over all.