Chapter 12

A/N: hey guys sorry I haven't been able to update this story. I'm trying to finished the other stories. Now that that's done with, I'll update this story more. Let's get to the story!!

Enjoy!

Previously on Chapter 11

Time-skip

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. Maybe it's my room before I got this amnesia, I don't know. The door to this room open to reveal Killua. "What happen? Why am I here?" "You passed out Y/N. I should be asking you what happen?" "I.... See flashes of images but I couldn't make out what are those. Since it's all went by so fast" "maybe it's part of you memories" "you think so?" "Yeah" "*sigh* I hope I could remember everything. It's so confusing living without a memory like this" I say looking down. He place a hand on my shoulder "you will remember. I'll help you" he say smiling. I just nod in respond with a small smile on my face.

I wish I could remember soon. I wanna know who this boy is to me.... I feel connected to him. Like he's someone important to me... Maybe he is. That's why I need to remember

-Sasuke Lies-

Y/N P.O.V

It's the next day and the guys arrived from the Land of Wave, saying they succeeded their Mission.

It was early in the morning. Killua and the others said they have something to do, Hokage's command, he and the others will be away from Konoha for at least a week or so. So I was left alone at home. There's nothing much to do. I wanna go outside and find something to do, but Killua made me stay home. He say that I have to rest to recover. I try to argue but he gave me a look that shuts me up. I huffed in respond and laid back down on my bed.

I was about to fall asleep when there's a knock at the door. I groaned in respond and force myself to leave the bed. I head downstairs and to the front door. I open it to reveal Sasuke. "Ah... Sasuke. Is there anything you need?" I ask him. Instead of answering he pulled me into a hug. I was shock but then I awkwardly hug him back. "You're okay... Thank god" he whispers. "What's wrong Sasuke?" I ask him. He pulled away and cup my cheek. "After the Mission was over I came back home as fast as I can. Killua... He didn't do anything to you right?" "No... Why would he?" He sigh in relief before pulling me back in his arms. "That guy is obsessed with you. He's been trying to tear us apart" I pulled away and look at him confused "tear us apart? Why would he want to tear us apart? Do you mean we're..." "Yes Y/N I'm your Boyfriend not him" he said. I was shock "so Killua lied to me?" He nods in respond.

Sasuke P.O.V

'I feel bad for using her amnesia like this. But it has to be done. It's the only way to get Y/N to be mine. I'll make her fall for me then realise that I'm way better than that albino boy (I'm sorry Killua-Kun. I love you❤️❤️). That way if she ever gets her memory back. She would want to be with me instead. 'I thought while hugging Y/N with a smirk on my face. (Aw no you didn't 😡)

Time-skip (1 Week Later)

Y/N P.O.V

I don't know who to trust. Killua or Sasuke. I feel comfortable when I'm with Killua. But the way Sasuke tell me these things is very convincing. Who is telling me the truth and who's lying. I just wish I'll get my memory back soon.

But now I think I'm gonna trust Sasuke (A/N: you've got to be kidding me Y/N. Y/N: what?! Don't blame me?! You make me like this. A/N: oh right.... Sorry.... Hehe. I'll.... Just go now....*awkwardly walk away*). Me and Sasuke just walk around Konoha hand in hand. Along the walk I can feel everyone's eyes on me. When I would turn to look at them, I always notice they're staring at me with a shock glance. I'm so confused as to why would they look at me like that.

Then Killua came walking fast our way. He yanks my hand out of Sasuke's grasp and push me behind him. "What the hell do you think you're doing, Baka?!" He screams at Sasuke. "What do YOU think you're doing?! Y/N is mine. You're trying to take her away from me?!" Sasuke scream back. "Why would I take her from you. She's my girl in the first place!" They glare at each other. Both refuses to admit. I've had enough. I get in between them "stop it! Both of you?!" I scream at them. They instantly shuts up. "One of you is obviously lying. I don't know who it was. But if I ever find out.... I'll never forgive that person." I scream at them. I notice Sasuke acts weirdly after I said that.

"I don't wanna deal with this. It's already hard enough for me to live with no memories like this. Please... Don't make it any harder than it already is" I plead. I've had enough I walk away ignoring their pleads to stop.

I came across a river and take a seat near by it. I sigh and look at my reflection. "Who's telling lies? Who's telling the truth? *sigh* I don't know anymore" I murmured. I laid there and look up to the sky. I sigh once more before closing my eyes.

Dreams

It's like a test. Hunter Exam. Killua was there. We are having fun with Gon, Kurapika and Leorio. So... I know them before I lost my memories. No wonder they seems so familiar to me.

The dream changes. It was by the bridge Killua and I was the only ones there. Killua confessed to me and I told him I felt the same. We kissed.

End of dreams

I jolted awake after that. 'What was that? Is that a dream? But it felt so real.... then it must be a memory' I thought. So I now know. Sasuke's the one lying to me.

That bastard!!

*to be continued*

A/N: sorry I haven't update this story for so Long. I'm finishing the stories I made that's almost come to the end. That's fine I can finally focus on my other stories. But no promise that I'll update frequently cause I have school as well. Please patiently wait for more chapters ahead. Bye!!!