Chapter 11

Previously on Chapter 10

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up in a room. A room I didn't recognise at all. I try to sit up and groan as my head is aching pretty badly. I felt my hand is being held. I turn to see a boy, with snow white hair looking at me, with worried eyes. "Are you feeling okay?" He ask me gently. "I'm okay but...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who are you?"

-Amnesia-

Killua P.O.V

When she uttered those three word I feel like my word has crumbled. She don't remember me. "Y/N... Don't joke around... It's me, Killua" I say. My voice is cracking. "How'd you know my name?" She ask confused is written all over her face. More tears is flowing down my eyes. I keep asking her to remember me.

Y/N P.O.V

I'm so confused right now. There's a boy crying in front of me. Trying desperately to make me remember who he is. But I don't remember, all I know is my name. What is this place? "Seriously I don't know who you are..." I say. "You know me Y/N. I'm Killua Zoldyck. Your Boyfriend" I start to have headache.

"Killua stop it! Don't force her to remember. You're only making it worse! Let her remember slowly" I turn to the voice to see a guy with with hair. He turn to me "I'm Hatake Kakashi, your sensei. It's okay if you don't remember us. It'll come back to you slowly... Just don't force yourself, 'Kay?" He say gently. I just nod my head.

Kakashi create a dog. "Y/N... We're on a Mission right now. It's too dangerous for you to be here, if you're in this condition." He motion the dog "follow this dog and it'll lead you back to the village, okay?" I look at him hesitantly. "You can trust me" I just nod at him. I can feel that he's trust worthy. They left the room so I could change. I was done and walk out of the room. There's 3 boys and 1 girl. 1 boy from earlier and 2 other boys. There's also a kid and an old man, and a woman.

The boy from earlier walk forward. "Can I come with her?" He ask looking at sensei. "Yeah she's your Girlfriend. Go on ahead" he say softly. Why is everyone kept telling me that he's my Boyfriend, is he? I just shrug it of and left with the dog and the boy who claims to be named Killua.

We walk in silence, but I don't mind. I feel like I could really trust this boy. Is he really my Boyfriend.

Time-skip

We finally reach a village. I was instantly being engulfed in a hug, I stiffened. When he pulled away I look at his appearance. It's a boy wearing all green, behind him is two other people. One of them wearing a black suit with Raven hair. The other wearing a tribe clothing with blond hair. All of them wearing a big smile on their face, as if to welcome me here. But who are they?

"Um... Do I know you guys?" Their expression turn from happy to shock. The guy with a suit start laughing "good one! Y/N" he said happily while my expression remain the same, confused. But when he sees Killua's expression his laughter died down. It turn into a frown. "A-are you for real?" He ask. "She doesn't remember us, Leorio" Killua said with sorrow written in his face. "It's me Y/N! Leorio, he's Gon *pointing at the boy with green outfit* that's Kurapika *pointing at the blond boy* you remember us right?" I just shook my head telling him that I don't. He start crying, suddenly hugging me real tight... too tight "c-can't.... breathe" I gasp out. He loosen his grip on me but still hugging me firmly. "W-what happen to you, Y/N?" He said sobbing. I just stood there not knowing what to do. I awkwardly pat his back.

Then suddenly a bunch of images flash my mind. But it was too fast that I can't make out what they were. I get an intense headache. "I... Don't.... Feel... So good" I say weakly. Then everything turn black and I fall limp in Leorio's arms.

Time-skip

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. Maybe it's my room before I got this amnesia, I don't know. The door to this room open to reveal Killua. "What happen? Why am I here?" "You passed out Y/N. I should be asking you what happen?" "I.... See flashes of images but I couldn't make out what are those. Since it's all went by so fast" "maybe it's part of you memories" "you think so?" "Yeah" "*sigh* I hope I could remember everything. It's so confusing living without a memory like this" I say looking down. He place a hand on my shoulder "you will remember. I'll help you" he say smiling. I just nod in respond with a small smile on my face.

I wish I could remember soon. I wanna know who this boy is to me.... I feel connected to him. Like he's someone important to me... Maybe he is. That's why I need to remember

*to be continued*