Chapter 3

Previously on Chapter 2

' Killua... I hope you can find me. I missed you so much ' I thought as I cried silently. I finally drift of to a deep sleep.

Tomorrow I'll be put on a squad. I'll meet new people. But that doesn't change what I truly want. I want to be reunite with Killua, Gon, Kurapika and Leorio.

New Team

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of knocking. I stood up and walk towards the front door. I open it to be greeted by Kakashi. " good morning Y/N, ready to meet you member? " " okay let me get ready " he nod. I went to get ready.

I step out of my apartment once I'm done. " you ready now? " " yeah " I lock the door and follow Kakashi towards a place where the others will be. He said its the training ground.

" we are almost there " I look up, from afar I could see 3 figure standing there. " hello everyone " Kakashi greet them. " you're late!!! " yell a pink haired girl and blonde boy. "I have to wait for your new teammate here *points at me* " I just smile at them when their attention turn to me.

We introduce ourself. Pink haired girl - Haruno Sakura. Blonde boy - Uzumaki Naruto. Raven haired boy - Uchiha Sasuke. " okay since you've met each other, I'm gonna leave now. I have duty to do " " hai, thank you. Kakashi-sensei " I say politely. With that he poofed away.

I felt really awkward cause I didn't know them. " well since its noon, how bout we grab some lunch " Naruto suggest. I turn to him with a smile " good idea, but um I'm new here so I don't really know what kind of food this place has to offer " " we'll have ramen, dattebayo! " he said loudly. I realize he kept saying 'dattebayo' in the end of his sentence. I giggle, making him looking at me confused.

" what's so funny, dattebayo? " " nothing, it's just you kept saying ' dattebayo' that's a cute catch phrase" He blushed and rub the back of his neck letting out a nervous chuckle. I didn't realize a certain Uchiha is glaring at Naruto.

Sasuke P.O.V

Tch. What's so cute about that catch phrase. It's nothing special. Wait why am I even affected by it. I just met her. Well I do have to admit, she's attra- no!!! Stop it. What am I saying. Ugh what you do to me Y/N.

Y/N P.O.V

' they aren't so bad, I think I'm gonna like it here. But I still wish Killua was here with me. What can I do to make him know that I'm still alive, and I'm in here ' I thought. I didn't notice Naruto is trying to get my attention " /N? Y/N? *deep breath* Y/N!!! " that made me jump. " geez Naruto you don't have to yell " " sorry I've been calling you repeatedly dattebayo" " you did? " " uh-huh " " sorry " " what are you thinking dattebayo? "

" I'm thinking about my friends " " really? Where are they? " " *looking down, tearing up slightly* that's how I got here, we were walking together when we got attacked. I fell of the cliff trying to save them " I start crying softly making Naruto panic " s-sorry Y/N-chan. I shouldn't have - oww " I turn to see Naruto holding his head in pain. " oi teme what you do that for?! " he yelled at Sasuke " because you asked her a sensitive question, you dobe " " guys it's fine really, I'm okay. The way you scream to get my attention also remind me of them. When we first met I zoned out and he scream at me the same way as you did. When I scold them for yelling at me their respond also the same " they gave me a sad gaze. " it's fine I'll meet them again, I'm sure of it " I say thinking about Killua, I wonder how he is right now. Is he thinking of me. Is he sad of my disappearance.

Killua Side

I kept coming back to the cliff where I'm last with Y/N. I can't believe I've lost her. I collapse on my knees near the cliff and start sobbing. " Y/N!!!! " I scream until my throat hurts. " why? Why do you have to leave me like this? " I say with a weak voice.

" Killua?! " I heard someone yelling my name. I turn to see Gon. Ever since I lost Y/N, Gon never left my side. He kept trying to cheer me, but nothing works. All I want is to have her back. To have Y/N back. My girl.

*to be continued*

A/N: that's it for this chapter. Sorry if its short. I'll try making it longer in the next chapter. I have to think for the story line, but don't worry. I have ideas. I just didn't know how to make it into a story. So patiently wait for more chapter. Bye!!!