CDC

Rick bangs on the door of the CDC. i hold onto Glenn's arm. It's only been a couple days since my parents left me.  I still wear Glenn's hat. I have since the first day. He looks at me and smiles. I hug his arm and the door opens. I cover my eyes because of the light. I let go of Glenn and Daryl picks me up.

The man takes us into a hall. I hug Daryl's neck. He holds me. I look at him. He smiles and we walk into a room. All the adults goes and takes baths. I sit on the couch. Sophia and carl looks around the room. Carl sits beside me. "What's wrong?" He looks at me. "I miss puppy" I look at him. He nods. "I'm sure your puppy is safe" I look at him and nod. Lori and Carol walk in. They tell carl and Sophia to go to bed. I look at them. Lori looks at me. "who are you sleeping with babe?" She moves the hair out of my face.
"Daryl" she nods and kisses my head. I smile and hug her. I run out, into the hall. I tip toe in Daryl's room. I take my hat off and lay it down. I try to get on the bed. He looks at me. I whine. He smiles and pulls me up, by my arm. I lay beside him. He looks at me. "Do you like it here?" I shake my head. "Why?" He covers me over. "Scary" He nods."I'll protect ya" he comforts me. I look at him and hold my pinky out. "Promise?" I look at him. We lock pinkys. He nods. "Promise" I smile. "Are you my dad now?" I look at him. He shakes his head. "I can't be your dad." I whine. "I want to be. It don't work like that" He looks at me. I nod and look at him. "You can be my Bubby.I've never had one before" he chuckles and nods."Okay" I giggle. He smiles and we go to sleep.

Do you guys like it so far??