Im Fine

I walk outside. Carl walks beside me. He chases me. He grabs me. I giggle. He puts me on his side. I hug his neck and he walks in the prison. Daryl, rick and glenn isn't here.I look around and Carl puts me down. I grab his hand. "Where's bubby" I whisper. "They will be back" he looks at me. I cry. Carol picks me up and I cry on her shoulder. She holds me.

Carl walks around outside with me. Its almost dark and they aren't back.  I look around and the car pulls in. I run to it. Rick picks me up. I hug his neck. I kiss his check. He smiles and puts me down. I give glenn a kiss and Daryl grabs me. He tickles me. I giggle and push him. He barely moves. He smiles and picks me up. I sit on his side. He walks in and puts me on his shoulders. I giggle and lay my chin on his head. Rick looks at me and pulls me down. I stand up. He tilts my hat and smiles. I giggle and hug his waist. He rubs my back. I hop to the kitchen. I sit at on of the tables. Rick sits beside me. I sit on my knees and put my fingers in the holes on the table. "I'm hungry" I whine. He stands up and grabs a can of beans. I sit down and he sits beside me. He puts beans on the spoon. He puts it in my mouth. I chew and look around. I swing my legs. Glenn sits beside me and watches. I look at him. We smile. I stand up and climb up onto the counter. I grab a juice box. Glenn grabs me. I giggle and he puts me down. I try to open it. I hand it to him and he opens it. I walk back. I sit on the floor and play with my doll. Everyone sits at the tables. I put my juice down and play with the doll. Daryl sits in front of me. I sit on my knees and hand him my juice. He takes a drink. I smile and grab it. I lay on my stomach.
I kick my legs and grab my markers. I grab the black one and draw on the ground. Daryl grabs the pink one and draws. I look at him and back down. I make scribbles. "What is it?" Daryl looks at me. "My mommy" I look up at him. He nods. "Why didn't she like me?" I scribble harder. "She did" He looks at me. "Why did daddy leave me then?" I scribble harder. "I can't tell you. They was probably just scared" I look at him and nod.
"Are you going to leave me?" I look up at him. He looks at me. "No" I hold out my pinky. He holds out his.