Explode

Next morning

I wake up and whine. I'm on my stomach. Daryl picks me up. I lay my head on his shoulder. He holds me and walks.

We all sit at a table. Glenn holds his head. I sit sideways on Daryl's lap. He holds me and feeds me. He gives me eggs. I eat it and he eats some. I rub my eyes and turn around. I put my back on his chest and I Put my feet in between his legs. He feds me more. I eat and look around. I put my hand on his leg. I look over at shane. He's rubbing his neck. I hold Daryl's arm. Rick looks at me. "You okay?" I nod and look around. Dale starts talking about a timer. My mind goes blank. Daryl holds my legs. I blink and look at him.

The man locks us in the room. Everyone freaks out. I hold onto glenn and cry. He picks me up and covers my ears. I watch Daryl and rick. They try to open the door. I look at glenn. He holds me on his waist. He walks up to daryl and grab his arm. Daryl looks at me and grabs me. He hugs me. I calm down. He kisses my head and puts me down. I grab his hand and pull it. I whine. Tears drip down my face. He grabs me.

Rick throws the grenade at the window. Everyone runs. Daryl holds me on his chest and it blows up. He holds me and runs out. He holds onto me and gets behind the RV. Everyone runs from the building. Daryl covers my ears as it explodes. I watch it go into flames. I hold onto Daryl's arm. He hands me to rick. I look at him. "Stay with rick" he kisses my head. I nod.

We get in the car. I sit on Lori's lap and watch the rode. Rick starts following the RV. I watch.

They stop on the highway. Rick gets out. We all get out. I run after rick. T-dog grabs me. I whine and sit on his side. He holds me. He fixes my hat. I smile. He puts me down. I jump over a line on the rode.

A/n: I'm stuck. I really want to go ahead and do the prison but i also really want to do Alexandria?