Save

Me and Daryl goes on the road while the others fight over Aaron. I hold his hand and we walk farther. A man walks out with his arms up. I tilt my head and he starts fighting with Daryl.  Daryl tries pushing him off. I get a gun and point it at him. He turns his head. Daryl looks at me. Someone shoots his arm. I scream and shoot the guy in the head. He falls off Daryl. Everyone runs out. I sit beside daryl. He raises up and groans. I put my hand on his arm. I grab a piece off cloth that I keep in my pocket. I wrap the wound and stand up. Rick helps him up. I walk up to the guy. I kick his head. Daryl puts his hand on my shoulder and we walk to the barn. I sit in front of Aaron and tilt my head. He looks at me. "We have kids your age" I stare at him. "I don't know you" he looks at me. "You can trust me" I shake my head and stare at him. Glenn slaps his head. I smile and jump up. Rick hands me the gun I used to shoot the guy. I hold it and look at him.
"Your not a kid no more" he bends down. I shake my hand and hand it to him. He grabs it and puts it in my pocket. "My daddy would be mad" I look at him. He shrugs. "He'll forgive me" he looks in my eyes. "He's dead" I look at him. "No he isn't"
I stare in his eyes. "Prove it" He looks down and closes his eyes. He looks at me and tilts his head. He holds my arm. "I can't right now" I nod. "You can tell me he's dead.I don't care" I walk away and grab my doll. I sit beside Aaron. Everyone looks at me. "Stop" I look at them. They turn their heads. I look out of the corner of my eyes and they are looking at me. I stand up and go outside. I slide down the wall and lay my legs down. I look at the doll. Carl sits beside me. I look at him. "I shoot one person. Everyone hates me. All of you have killed someone" he looks at me. "They don't hate you. They are just shocked" I stare at the ground and scoot away. He stands up and walks in. I Look around. I stand up and put my hat on. I run away. I walk on the road and hold my gun.

Monster. Monster. Monster.

I slap my head and run. A women walks out of a car. I point my gun at her. She has a baby. A walker grabs it. My mouth drops open. I shoot her and run. Tears go down my face.

Monster. Monster. Monster. Monster.

I slap my head and look around. A walker walks in front of me. I crawl under its legs and run. I breath out of my mouth. I walk into a park. I shoot a walker and swing.

Someone sits beside me. I look and its Glenn. I look down and kick my feet. He twist my swing. I go sideways. I slightly smile. He groans."Come on, Smile kid" I shrug. He stands up and picks me up. I hug his neck. He gets in a car. I look. Rick sits beside us, and Aaron and Michonne sits in back. I climb on ricks lap. He holds me and kisses my head. I lay my head on his arm. I look at him. "One of the monsters got a girls baby" He looks at me and nods. "You shot the girl" he looks at me. I shrug and lay my head on his Chest.