Ch.1

**Kirstie POV**
The engagement party just ended and we also told everyone about our big announcement!

I'm pregnant!

I'd never thought I'd say that, but it's amazing feeling to say it.

Everyone is being so supportive and that's all I could ever hope for.

Jeremy and I have a doctors appointment in a few days to have a check up on our little bundle of joy.

There is no other person I could ask to spend my life with other than Jeremy.

He's everything I've ever wanted in a man!

**Jeremy POV**
"We should probably clean up." Kirstie says.

"I'll clean up. You go get ready for bed." I say not wanting her to overtire herself.

"It's okay. I can handle it." She says.

"Sweeties, I'll take care of it. Go take a nice long bath and when you get out this will all be cleaned." I say kissing her head.

She smiles and walks upstairs to our room.

Kirstie mom, Scott and Mitch stayed after to help clean up.

They are being the most supportive about Kirstie's pregnancy and it's great.

"Are you excited?" Kirstie's mom asks me.

"Overly excited!" I say cheerfully.

"How far along is she?" Mitch asks.

"We don't know. She has an appointment in a few days to find out." I say.

We continue to talk about clean up and they share their excitement about the baby.

I can't wait until we can tell Kirstie's and the PTX fandom about all of this!

I know they're going to be very happy for us and supportive.

Yay new story in the series! Enjoy❤️