Ch.2

**Jeremy POV**
Few days later

"Babe, come or we'll be late!" I yell upstairs to Kirstie.

"I'm coming! I had to finish my makeup." She says walking down the stairs.

We both get into my car and drive off to the doctors office.

The car ride is silent as Kirstie is looking through twitter and talking to fans.

Once we get to the doctors office she shuts her phone off, so she has no distractions during her appointment.

"I'm so nervous and excited all at the same time!" She says to me as we sit in the room waiting for the doctor.

"Me too! I hope the baby is healthy and strong." I say.

Just the doctor walks into the room and greets us.

**Kirstie POV**
"Good morning, Ms. Maldonado and Mr.Lewis! How are we?" The doctor asks.

"We are well thanks!" I say cheerfully.

"That's good. Now should we get started?" The doctor says.

She puts the gel on my stomach and looks around for the baby.

Finally she finds it and starts to look for a heartbeat.

"Well there he or she is!" The doctor says.

"It looks like you are about eleven weeks along. A week away from entering your second trimester!" She continues.

Jeremy and I hold hands as we continue to look at the screen with our baby on it.

"When should we find out what we are having?" I ask the doctor.

"Not your next visit, but the visit after next. So about two or three more months." She says.

We talk about what to expect with the baby and she prints our pictures of the ultrasound for us and we head out back home.

"That's our little baby!" Jeremy says looking at the ultrasound pictures.

I can't help but smile from ear to ear watching how excited he is about having a baby.

It brings me such joy to see him like this.

After all the drama we've been through, it's nice to finally have a little happiness in our lives.

Finally an update! Sorry I met to update daily on this story but I had a family emergency and had to go to Chicago to be with family! I'll be more active this coming week!