Ch.3

**Kirstie POV**
Jeremy has to go do some work when we get home, so I decided I'd go to Scott and Mitch's apartment to hangout with them.

Mitch sounded excited about seeing the ultrasound pictures from today and I can't wait to show him.

When I pulled up to the large apartment building, Scott was just getting back with lunch.

"My favorite mommy-to-be is here!" Scott says running over to give me a big bear hug.

"Hey, Scottie! What did you get for lunch?" I asked.

"Well, Mitch asked me to go out and get all of our favorites from McDonald's." Scott says holding the bag up.

I laugh and walk into the building with Scott.

"Look who's here, Mitchie!?" Scott yells through the large apartment.

Mitch runs down the hall and to the front door where Scott and I were standing.

"Yay! Now, let mama see that cute little baby!" Mitch says holding out his hand.

I hand over the ultrasound pictures as Scott and Mitch look at them in awe.

"So precious!" Scott says.

Mitch examines it closer and points out something.

"Hey, sweetie, it looks like there...another baby behind the one."

"No, silly! There's only one! The doctor said so herself."

"Have a look again..."

I took the ultrasound from Mitch and give it a closer look.

"Oh my...you're right...I can't believe we didn't notice this." I say.

"Well, congratulations on the twins, queen!" Scott says.

Mitch and I look at each other. "Can I talk to you in the other room, Kit?" Mitch asks.

I nod and follow him to his room.

**Mitch POV**
I close the door behind Kirstie and start to freak out a little bit.

"I know you don't want to talk about this, but it has to be said...how long after Josh raped you, did you and Jeremy do it?" I ask.

Kirstie looks away as she remembers that horrible night in Paris that her and Mitch swore to never speak of.

"It had to have been a matter of days...maybe like three days?" She says.

"Did you ever tell Jeremy what Josh did to you?" I ask.

She shakes her head. "I couldn't bring myself to do it...It would tear him apart to know he couldn't protect me from that like me promised."

Kirstie then starts to cry into her hands as she sits down on my bed.

I sit down next to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"I know you don't want to hear this, but...what if one of those babies could be Josh's?" I ask.

"I would still love it regardless, but that's not possible to get pregnant by two different people at the same time." She says.

"Actually...three percent of women who have sex with the separate men, can carry both of those babies of there so be two babies at the same time." I say.

She cries even harder at the information.

"I think you should talk to Jeremy, sweetie. He needs to know." I say.

Kirstie nods and stands up to walk towards the bathroom to clean her face.

I really hope I'm wrong about Josh possibly being the father of one of those babies or even both.

PLOT TWIST! I bet you didn't see that coming!