Ch.5

**Mitch POV**

"You're going to talk to who!?" I yell.

"Josh in prison." Jeremy says.

"And you want who to go with you?"

"You. Mitch look I know it's probably a bad idea to go, but he needs to know that Kirstie might be pregnant with his baby or babies. You and Kirstie are the only two who know where he is and I don't want Kirstie to know I'm going to talk with him." Jeremy explains.

I continue pacing back and forth in front on Jeremy as he talks about Josh.

The last time I seen Josh he did something so awful to my bestfriend and I couldn't do anything about it.

Jeremy has lost his mind if he thinking I'm just going to sit there with him as he talks to Josh.

"Please?" Jeremy asks.

"I'll go with, but if Kirstie finds out we went you have to explain your actions to her." I say.

Jeremy hugs me and grabs my coat for me.

This visit with Josh better be quick and simple.

**Jeremy POV**
At the prison

After we get through the security check, one of the guards show us to a large room to wait for Josh.

There was a bunch of other people sitting around talking to other inmates and guards standing around the room monitoring everything going on.

"I don't want to me be." Mitch says.

"Calm down, Mitch. It'll be fine." I say trying to calm him down.

"I just know Kirstie is going to find out that we came here today. I just know it!" Mitch says shaking his leg up and down.

"I'll take the heat for it if she does, but for now, calm down." I say.

Mitch sighs and continues to shaking his leg.

Finally, after five minutes of Mitch shaking his leg and causing the table to shake, I grab his leg forcing him to stop.

"Everything is going to be fine." I say.

"Hand off my leg now." Mitch says fiercely.

After five minutes of waiting in this room, they finally bring Josh in.

As he starts walking over to us, I start to get more and more anxious.

"What's up, guys?"

"We need to talk."