[Aaron X Ein]New Love?

------Aaron's POV------

I was walking,well basically running walk to"his"house.and that starts about some minutes ago...

-----Flash Back-----

I received a message from Ein.

Ein:can you help me?i really needs your help.

When I read I felt something bad happening to him,i soon put my red jacket on me and darted out of the house without even texting Ein.

And probably leaving the confused Aphmau and Zane behind.

I just wish that nothin' bad happened.

-----Flash Back End-----

I step in front of Ein's door and knock it while regaining my breath.
no answer
I try to open,
it's locked.

i felt more and more the bad old feelings.last time that happened this a Noiz(enemy monster)possessed Ein and tried to ruin my relation ship with Aphmau,well the story is for later.

I break down the door and I see Ein trembling on the couch curled up. Oh no did he got hurt?!i soon runs to Ein holding him.no wounds.than what is it?

"Ein talk to me!are you ok?!"

I asked.with the voice worried.yeah I admit even if people hate him and we had a fight,I worry about him.

He opened his eyes.his eyes full of the look of pleading for something.soon my eyes wide.

He smashed his lips on mine...

I was too shocked that I felt like he taked the full control of my body.he start to kiss me while my lips move as well like it was fully controlled, his lips was soft.and sweet.more like fragil.like if I bite it would break...but I did.i bit his bottom lips.wanting to explore Ein's hot cave.and he let me in,I explored part from part.

This continue for some minutes and we broke our kiss cause of the oxygen.i stared in his eyes and noticed.

His eyes was full of lust.

I felt my pants get tight and that's when I realize.it was mating season and Ein was complaining on school about having no one.he tried to hit on some girls.but the girls had rejected him.calling him a Aphmau enemy.

And I was there too.i see Ein broke...shatter...torn apart...

[In front of me.]

And all I could do was nothing.i felt a rage.and attacked Ein's neck.he flinched a bit.feeling awkward by sudden pleasure.soon I find his spot.he moaned loud.his first moan.maked me fell special.

I forget about time and nipples on the spot.Ein moaned.a pleasures and sexy voice coming out of his lips make me crazy.

"A-Aaron....."

That's when I snapped out of my mind.and I look at Ein.his chest.was fully exposed to me.and the zipper of his jeans was open.showing the bulge that is under his boxers.

"P-please...make me yours..."

I was surprised that Ein said that.well who won't take this glorious opportunity?i decided to tease him by rubbing my crouch on his bulge.he let out a shaky breath after a moan.damn.idk how much I can hold this.i want him.and now.

I din't thinker twice.i ripped his boxers.and pleasures him with my wet cave.that we all call mouth.

"A-hah.A-Aaron!"

He moans my name.damn.i want him now.right now.i'm in love with my enemy.but I have to take things show.he is still a virgin.

I enter myself and let Ein adjust to my size.

"A-ahh........m-move Aaron..."
He said so sweet.i start to move in and out listening to his soft moans that makes me hard.his moans was just a melody in my ears.i start to go at inhuman speed.feeling the whole pleasure inside of me.

"A-ah Aaron I'm C-close!!"

Ein said trough moans.

"M-me t-"
Before I could finish I cum inside of him and he released in my stomach.his cum was very warm.....
"I love you Ein..."

I whisper in his ears.wanting his love more than nothing.
"I love you too."

Ein said.his voice was so soft that I end up falling asleep on top of him.

----------Extra Bonus----------

Ein and Aaron both wake up by 3 fangirl squeak.

"Kawaii~chan ship it!!"
"Best ship ever!!"
"the lord Aphmau of puns are amazed of this ship!!!!X3"

I look at Ein and he looks at me with that tired and worried.
"We're screwed"
Ein said as I chuckle and kissed his neck lightly.
"Maybe it won't be that bad Ein."
I whisper in his ears.i don't know if it was sweet enough but when I realize he was sleeping on me......

Ok now time to calm those fangirls.