Whisky and donuts (Wynonna x reader)

Requests: I was wondering if you could do a femreader x Wynonna. Where Wynonna is dense af to the readers feelings and Nicole has taken pity to Wynonna (and ultimately the reader)

Fem!reader x Wynonna Earp 

a/n: reader worked for Black Badge and joined the team with Jeremy and set before Wynonna finds out she's pregnant. 

Everyone was well aware of your feelings for Wynonna... well, everyone except for Wynonna herself.

Waverly, Doc, Dolls, Rosita and even Jeremy tried to drop hints to Wynonna about you liking her.

Waverly constantly complained to Nicole about how dense Wynonna was.

"Well Waves, Wynonna isn't exactly the best at picking up on things, I mean it did take her a little while to figure out we were dating," Nicole laughed. 

"Yeah but even Wynonna isn't that oblivious to not notice Y/N likes her," Waverly stated back.

"Wynonna and I are going on a stakeout later, I'll try to make oblivious Wynonna not so oblivious," Nicole joked. 

That night she and Wynonna sat in Nicole's police cruiser outside the Gardner home watching the Widows.

It had been a quiet night, mostly filled with the duos usual light banter when Wynonna's phone buzzed with a text from you asking how the stakeout was going which caused Nicole to remember her prior conversation with Waverly. 

"So, you and Y/N seem to be getting pretty close," Nicole said casually. 

"She buys me donuts and can hold her whisky, she's cool in my books," Wynonna responded messing with her phone.

"Do you and Y/N go out drinking often?" Nicole continued.

"I didn't realize we were playing 20 questions." 

"I was just curious about what kind of... friendship you two had exactly," she said innocently enough.

"What are you getting at Haught?" Wynonna asked heedlessly.

"I'm just saying that maybe there's more between you two then just whisky and donuts." 

"Alright, so maybe I actually like having her around... but that doesn't mean it has to mean something," Wynonna rambled, "right?" 

"I don't think I'm the one you need to be asking that question," Nicole told her. 

Wynonna spent the rest of the night asking herself just exactly what it was that she wanted to happen between you two. 

The next day you showed up to the makeshift BBD headquarters in the police station with coffee and donuts to find Wynonna alone in the room fiddling with peacemaker.

"Hey Wynonna, figured you and Nicole could use these after your stakeout last night," you greeted setting the box and coffee's down on the table. 

"Do you like me?" Wynonna blurted out.

"What? Of course I like you, I mean you are nicer to me then you are to Jeremy," you jestered.

"No, I mean... last night Nicole mentioned that there might.... possibly... be something more between us then just being... drinking buddies." 

"Well yeah I bring you donuts too,"  you chuckled. 

"I'm serious Y/N," she said putting peacemaker back into it's holder.

"I am serious Wynonna," you told her while opening up the box to show the display of all her favorite donuts that you had picked out, "okay yes, I do like you as more then just a drinking buddy," you finally confessed. 

"Why didn't you tell me." 

"Because you're the Earp heir, you've got more important things to worry about... and besides, I didn't think the feelings would be mutual." 

"You're smart, you like alcohol and you have more euphemisms then I do, what's not to like," she told you confidently.  

"So... do you want to go out drinking tonight... like a date this time?" you asked curiously. 

"I'll see you there," she grinned before finally reaching into the box to grab her first of many donuts as the rest of the team walked through the door.