Histories I Have

Demon King Piccolo 

 Demon King Piccolo returns, having once plunged the world into fear and darkness. After suffering a crushing defeat at such immense power, Goku drinks the Ultra Divine Water to draw out his hidden strength. 

Goku manages to drink the Ultra Divine Water, ready to fight the Demon King Piccolo anew. Though Goku is victorious, in his dying breath, Demon King Piccolo begets a son to whom he bestows all of his power...

Attack of the Saiyans

Raditz comes to Earth and tells Goku of his true nature as a Saiyan. Although Goku sacrifices himself to defeat Raditz, he finds out stronger Saiyans are on their way and goes to train under King Kai in the Other World(AfterLife).

One year later, Goku fights and ultimately wins against Vegeta and Nappa. Vegeta at last leaves Earth, but not before he swears to return to exact his vengeance

The Black Star Dragon Balls

Pilaf and his gang unearth the Black Star Dragon Balls inside a holy shrine. Upon bumping into Goku there, Pilaf uses them to summon Ultimate Shenron, using his one wish to turn Goku back into a small child.

The dispersed Black Star Dragon Balls must be brought together within a year, lest Earth be destroyed. Goku, Trunks, and his granddaughter Pan set off on another journey, one that will take them across the universe...

Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan

On New Planet Vegeta, Goku and his friends encounter Broly, a Legendary Super Saiyan. Broly proves to be so powerful that he defeats them with ease, making Vegeta despair at his own weakness.

Not all is lost, as Goku's fallen friends give him the last remnants to their energy so he can send off a devastating attack against Broly that goes right through his body and defeats him.

Number of Histories: 4