The convincing

I closed the door of my locker and there she was ,lily my besty she stood there grinning....

   "C'mon lily tryna understand,I am not comming and thats final, you cant force me...PLEASE!!!!!!"I was requesting and half asserting to lillian ,but being my besty since years she had learnt to be adamant,she wasnt going to give up.

      "Oh c'mon Aly it'll be fun,I promise we'll enjoy..."

"Lily you know why i hate that place,please i dont wanna take risk !!!! I am not able to forget that incident,i wont come..."

looking into my black eyes with her green ones and both her hands on my shoulder,assuringly she told me,

       "i know that aly,its been 5 years and still you are craving for that thing???...Aly...grow up...all thats happened already happened...its past,dump it,move on!!!"

             "its not that i just dont wanna come,its so far and i have lot of work to do."

         Lily just knew that i wanted to go...but i wouldnt admit it,for my fear.. i just fear that past would repeat itself...no...its just a big NO!!!!.But Lillian George,the hottie of the college and my besty knew me,and wouldnt give up easily.

             "just keep quite...i know deep within you wanna come,so just go and pack your bags we are going and please no 'buts' and 'if's'....and yeah get ready with a partner as well"

             "WHAT?!?!?!?!?....you are arranging a couple party???....no ways i dont have any partner...nope... i am not comming for sure...."

          Saying this i adjusted my bag on my shoulders and holding my books on my chest i walked away,lily didnt follow me....weird!!!!

but she shouted behind me...i could just hear "just say yes!"

        "Hey,aly...hi...wassup????"

      "hi ash...good to see you..."

    "um...er....umm..i mean...um...if you dont mind,can i ask you something????"

ash said hesitantly,nervously adjusting his bag back on his shoulder....i nodded

"wouldyoumindmebeingyourpartnerforlilysparty...!!!!"

woah!!!!!......he just said that in one breath,like something stuck inside thousands of years ago wanting to get out was out...with such speed....

       i knew it ,this was comming....lily knew this...thats what she told me...

       its not that i dont like ash...Ashley Parker...the choclate boy of our college...he had a soft corner for me but he was a very good friend of mine and when he will know my past he just wont be there he wil go, i know and i'll lose my friend i dont want that,i just like him but i am not ready to commit in a fake relation,but still he was still too sweet to me....sighing i hold my books tighter to my chest...

         "look ash its not that i don wanna go with you...but you know i am just not..."

        but before i could continue...lily was there.....HELL

     "oh ash thats not what is to be asked...aly is just yours,ofcourse shell be with you...don worry just go pack your bags get ready to fly tommoriw morning....woooo.....!!!"

lily was just kind of a child....funny and lively....

    saying my good byes i returned home....