I forget it again...

I woke up when the sun rays gently touched my face smoothly trying to wake me up...ahhh i was yet another day,lazily i got down from my bed,had a good bath and rolling my towel around my body i got out...i went near my wardrobe and taking a stool i sat there as deciding what to wear would take a long time...after much of thinking with a my chin in my fingers like i was sherlock i finally popped out a loose white t-shirt with "itz meh " written onbit in blue i teamed it with a blue denim a silver braclet which lily gifted me last summer and my favourite watch n white bellies i let my hairs down as always...i had wavy hairs they reached just above my chest...

              Finally i was ready...

             I packed my bag for today and ran downstairs,as i reached i smelled an awesome aroma of my favourite cake,today something is surely special,i went to the kitchen tiptoeing so my mom couldnt find me there and i could enjoy my favourite cookies kept on the table...

                But moms are moms she caught me as my bluelady perfume smelled strong then her cake...

                  "Good morning my child..."...saying this she kissed my fore head, i sat down on the chair near me,my mom handed me my cappuchino,sipping and enjoying my cookies i asked my mom..."is it...there's something special today....???"

                 "yeah...baby dont you know...."..

"its just that today your dads home",my mom asserted quickly interupting my dad...something was really weird,looking at my surprised expression she definately knew i am not believing her"Baby you are going tommorow for 9 days,so just a small get together",she gave me a sweet smile,i was certainly not beleving her but...

Hell...what my mom just said......?????...

                        I AM GOING..!!!!!!!!!!

            That thing made me realise i was going there back...yeah i am going back to the farm house where all the shit started...i felt like my heart fell in my stomach...

      I got up from my seat,"what happend sweetheart???"my mom quotiened me,.."umm..er i am getting late..",my mom handed me my bottle and i walked towards the front door just as the door opened i remembered i was forgetting something...

           Yeah...where is my cell?????????

dont tell me i lost it again...DAMN...i havent seen it from last noon...yeah....WHEREZ IT??????..

.in the next 3secs the whole house was a blunder everyone was running heither theither...

                 and then we heard the LORDE ringtone and i realised my cell was in my bag and my lily had called me to ask where i am coz by now i should have reached her place to pick her,i told her i am comming and after rolling my eyes all over the house where not even the flower was in its place...realising this blunder was created by me i embaressedly walked out slamming the door behind me,yeah i just heard a roar of laughter in the house and it was for me i and i also i had a hearty laugh as i got into the lamborghini waiting for me outside.....