the departure...

The day was finally over, i had done with all my submissions collected essential notes...yeah today was the last day before christmas vacations as always i was exicted for this christmas as well.... my mind was engrossed in the thoughts about christmas and there was a pat on my back that sudden jerk brought me back to present...

it was lily...

"Yeah,got your submissions done??"....lily asked me..."yepzz"...

      "so watcha doin here now???"...lily asked me grumply..."i guess you were supposed to be back home packing..."...

     PACKING!!!????...for what,i couldnt figure it out...

'i knew it aly you were going to forget so i have already informed your mom to do the part..." with this she winked and turned around to go..

     "this is cheating,thats my work obviously no onez gonn do that...",i said confidently and as i said this i felt a feeling of victory like i have won some big battle...

"Miss.ALINA JACKSON...i know you before you knew yourself i know you purposely pretended to forget so that you miss the flight and you think i can forget...???...i knew this so i have booked the tickets for the midnight flight...so no if and buts....go home and get ready..." lily said this folding her hands ,i could see the smirk on her face....

the sense of victory which i earlier felt was gone with the wind i was like bursted balloon....oooohk fine i admit it that i did pretend to forget but that was yesterday but today i had seriously forgot bout it...

i let out a big sigh...and turned around to go home...

"hey i have told your mom and dad still be ready by 10,Ash will be there to pick you"lily shouted behind me....

i nodded coldly and kept walking...

I reached home and banging back the door i rushed upstairs in my room.......ALAS..!!!!...my packing was done wow...so everyone has already that i am going...damn not even a single advice from mee???....

aniways so i am finally going...i have i have bored myself stating the sentence 'i am finally going' again and again but still not able to make up my mind...hush...

i was so busy in completing with my tasks that i finally realised that it was 9:15 just 45min to go...

our servant got my bags down and now i was waiting for lilys driver...no wait  my parents were waiting for lilys driver to take me....

That 45mins were the longest 45mins of my life....it was a time when i was in a constant conflict with myself...yes i am going,no i cant,yes..no..no...no yes..yes..um..no..may be yes...um...no...no no...yes...

but before i could reach to a confirm decision i was pushed out of my own house...lilys driver was here...

the journey to the airport was the worst one of my life....i was damn suffocated i..i..i couldnt think of anything and finally i was in the plane.....

and as it rose to the height my heart started beating like it would just burst out....

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

heyzzz i hope ull lked dizz....

if not juzzz sit bAck n relaxxx n yeah if itzzz damn boring juzzz gt it out of your library....

n for all thoze who lyk it snd lotz n lotz of gud commntz n votes......