And i smashed him with softy...

My eyes were like a pool of blood,I was mad with anger,like d war god my eyes illustrated fire.....my guitar was my life,and that guy just broke it...so easily like a choclate stick???...uhh,i dont like choclates...

           He stood there wit a innocent look,in other circumstances i would havr considered him cute but a present i was flsring with anger may be fumes might had started dancing over my body....because i was feeling the heat....

              I stormed towards it with my softy which i was enjoying before he broke my love, i was so angry that in that anger i just stamped that icecream on his face...

Ohhh...wat i just pasted my softy???...maybe that was funny but at that time all i could think was that he broke my guitar...suddenly the ball buzzing came to silence a pin drop silence,all eyes were nailed at us...curious to find his next step,but he just stood there camly,with same innocent look as before,that made me a bit clumsy and guilty of what i did...

              Lily came pushing through the crowd,"aly wats goi...",what she saw made he still...i had juzz pasted my softy on a guys face...she grabbed my hand and started pulling me out,i should have stopped her but i followed her...i turned around to see the guy with my softy on his face and my broken guitar in his hands,i kinda felt bad for him but the broken guitar made me realise i am angry... yes i am angry,that guy just broke my guitar...yes your angry aly...i kept telling this to myself...

            Lily took me back home,i locked myselves in my room,..No competition,No winning,No guitar.....Noo..i hate that guy,but  i miss my guitar more,in such circumstances i would have been playing with my love but its not here,this thought made me sob...

  I glanced at the walls lined with photos of me...my most favourite was the one in which i was sitting on the window sill staring at the bare sky and struming my guitar it was a random click Dean had clicked it,i loved it....

..but now my guitar was gone...just gone...broken...i hugged my pillow and started crying,yaa that sounds stupid i mean crying for a guitar coz my dad could buy me hundreds but no my guitar which i owned since i was 9...

    *flashback over*

      " Aly..???"...ash voice brought me back to reality..."huh??",i looked at him like i have just woke up with amnesia..But then ash next words brought me back to reality"come lets go in..we finally reached."

That house made my skin pale...fear srated crumbling me down...my eyes were filled with horror,i stood still...nt sure what to do...i was here,the place where i lost everything,the place from which i ran away for last 5 years...i am here......

★★★★★★★★★
One mo updates....
My chapters r small

Tryin to wrk on mistakes n grammer...

Hope uh lyk diz....