the midnight tantrumz are back....

I let out a huff after jumping down on the bed...my mind was tired after the day,mentally tired I layed down on the bed due to my tiredness i dont know how i fell asleep but when my eyes opened i was laying down on my bed with feather soft cushion under my head,i gently got up from my bed...,mom says i get up from my bed like the grace of a swan...so nice she loves me a lot....more than anyone...

   *FLASHBACK*

   That was the day when back in my school when i was in 8th grade,that day i was going for a movie for the first with my school friends i was happy...you know i was so happy but mom..,eh...uh....so many instructions..."dont roam alone","dont pay any heed to guys"...blah...blah...blah...bhal.....

    *END OF FLASHBACK*

       "Aly.....come down baby we are waiting"....i heard my mom calling and my fkashback ended, as i was about to get down from my bed i realised that my room was dark...

        SHIT...that realisation made me know i was alone.....oh...no....i was alone in darknesss,the darkness was about to kill me,the darkness is grasping me,gently slowly crawling on my back darkness was drowing me...oh no oh no ohno....,

      Noooooooooooooooo

hell...,God i was drowning in the sea of darkness, it was pulling me towards it self.....i was drowning....

        NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

      this big no made my whole house roll with thunder and evryone...mom dad...rosy mama the cook my bodygaurd...enough thats it thats alll...only this many..were here...

      i was sweating and breathing as fast as i could...

mom hugged me..and kissed my forehead,"No baby no dont cry we are here only...we are there with you..always dont worry..."

evryone was worried so worried this was not the first time since that dreadful incident...my dad scolded evryone in the house for not switching on my light after i fell asleep in the noon...

Actualy i fell asleep when i returned from the college in the noon and now it was 8pm so obvio it was dark....

actualy i never had a fobia of darkness but that incident made me fear evrything just evrything.....

        mama rosy got me a glass of water my meds and i gently laid down on my mom laps...with evryone around me with worried faces...i didnt want to worry them but they care lot for me after that incident.....

**********************************************************

     i hope you all like this chapter.....

HAPPY EASTER....

do comment vote and let me know your views.....

love you all...

be happy and stay cOoool.....