Eliza

"Alexander!" Eliza cried through the phone.

Hamilton chucked, "My dearest, how are you?" He asked, genuinely interested. "Oh Alexander; upstate is beautiful, and peaceful! Dad (Philip Schuyler) would like to send his regards. He hopes your well. And of course, our son has already made some nearby friends." She remarked.

Hamilton smiled, then looked in at Laurens, overcome with boundless contrast concerning his amorous relationship with Laurens, but the family he has with Eliza.

Regardless, he'd come to a conclusion. His eyes glimmered. "That's wonderful Eliza, I-I miss you." He said with un-noticeable hesitation. "Oh Alexander, I miss you as well. I'm sure little Philip will want to talk to you later and Angelica will probably text you." Eliza suggested. "Sounds perfect." Hamilton agreed.

"I love you Alexander."

"I love you too, Eliza." Click.

He sighed...pondering his wrongdoings for a few mere moments. Why did he muck himself into this tangled mess? He thought to himself. He sighed and walked back into the café.

The three at the table wasted no time asking about something overly coincidental. Philip Schuyler. He's a big investor of G.Wash and Laurens still seem unaffected by it, even thought he knows Alexander is married to Eliza. He sighed, trying to shift the topic of discussion.

"How do you all like G.Wash?" Alex asked, knowing this would shift the topic but not too much, he would pass, no questions asked.

"I think we've all got our fair share of work." Laurens chuckled with an honest tone. "Yeah--Hardass Washington doesn't let anything slide." Herc laughed, earning a nod from Laf in agreement, making Hamilton laughed as well.

                                             ***

  Hamilton and John walked back to their apartment buildings, parting when Hamilton has to cross the street when he came in contact with his apartment building. "Tell me this won't end." John murmured, looking down at Alexander. "Why would I end something so great?" Hamilton left it at that, kissing Laurens and crossing the overcrowded streets.

                                             ***

What to do...What to do...Alexander paced his living room out of boredom. "Ugh!" He exclaimed aloud. Out of sheer boredom, he picked up his laptop and dawdled to the couch. He logged on and checked his inbox, when he found an intriguing message from Thomas Jefferson.

To: Alexander Hamilton
Subject: John Laurens

  Alexander Hamilton....Well--Well I've heard you've got a special someone on the side Ham--what are you trying to hide Ham? Was our conversation last night a reality? Ha-ho Alexander, you better watch out with this proposal, because now I have dirt on your a**....Such a blunder, sometimes it makes me wonder why I even bring the thunder.... 
                                                               -T.Jeff

  Alexander slammed the laptop shut, nearly breaking it. Then he looked an read it through again, panic suddenly struck across his face. He knows. I can't possibly let him tell Eliza--no. Alexander opened the laptop once again

To: Thomas Jefferson
Subject: John Laurens

  Is that a threat Jefferson? Hm, doesn't seem professional. I would like to coax you to not tell my Eliza please--I will tell her on my own. What thunder Jefferson? I believe it's sunny and 85* out. Are you Zeus?
                                                         -A.Ham

  Alexanders own comment even made him laugh. Are you Zeus? He shut his laptop and laid down on the couch, watching the ceiling fan turn.

**Buzz**

  Hamilton grunted, somewhat annoyed, who's trying to ruin my life now? He thought to himself as he grasped the phone. But much to his relief, it was Angelica.

Angie: Ham--how are you?

Her simple text made him smile.

A.Ham: Quite lonely. How are you--My dearest, Angelica?

Angie: I'm so sorry Alex...I'm sure the time will go quite quickly Ham...I'm so sorry you couldn't join us. Upstate is so lovely, as Eliza probably told you. It's lovely--Wonderful. But it is nothing compared to the times we would be having with you Alex.

  Alexander beamed at her comment. Angie always had some way of making him feel better.

A.Ham: Really it's okay Angelica--Enjoy your time upstate.

  And with that, the conversation was over. He checked his laptop once more for a response from Jefferson but alas, there was nothing.

  Hi my hammies! I hope your liking the book! I'm having a slight case of writers block. Although I have an elaborate, dramatic plot; I'm having trouble working out the fine details. I'm thinking having week-long time skips? The drama doesn't really START until after summer. Let me know what you guys think! -Xoxo OhSoBasic