Bad Boy~

John had spent the next few days at Alexander's apartment. The pair have become nearly inseparable.

Although they had expanded from the mere shock of Eliza's newfound pregnancy, the two were happy and content.

Alexander sat on the balcony, it only being 4:45 A.M. He thought merely about his life without meeting John, how lonely he'd be presently. Briefly, he checked his phone for signs of Angelica or Eliza - Maybe even Peggy.

Nothing.

The three were most definitely swarmed around his wife with the news buzzing through the small town. It almost made him giggle, Eliza probably loves the excited commotion.

  He sighed barely audibly over the commotion of the  ceaseless noise, when he came up with his own plan.

  "John and I should escape this for a while." He thought aloud. "Escape what?" John giggled as he appeared from Alexander's bedroom.

"The commotion John - The noise," He rubbed his temples. "I just need to get away for a while. With you." Alexander looked at John's eyes that looked as if they understood what he was conveying.

John looked untroubled even with the weight of the world on either of their shoulders - As always. That was one thing Alexander was envious of - John's ability to keep his cool.

  "I know just where to take you baby~" John cooed lightly. "Oh you do now?" Alexander tested him. "Oh yes Alex~" John caressed, placing a light hand across his chest.

  "I think right now we need to go to the bedroom..." Alexander moaned in pleasure already. "I agree baby~" John whispered.

  The two fight for dominance in their kisses, Alexander winning sometimes, but John usually taking the lead. Alex couldn't resist to Laurens delectable kisses.

John tugged at Alexanders briefs, him being in mere pajamas still. "Oh~John..." Alexander moaned at the surprise of Johns lips between his hard member.

  Alexander tugged off his plain white t-shirt, already naked - But John sure didn't complain. Alex felt needy, and desiring of John. "I need you now John~" He moaned. Everything moved so fast and they scrambled around the bed together, which John put a screeching halt to.

"Let's try something new, Alex..." John smirked with a devilish grin that sensed mischief. "Mhmm." Was all Alexander could manage between their grinding hips.

  Swiftly, Alexander was tied to the four posts of the bed, spread wide for John. (A/N: Why do I feel like Cristian Grey rn lol) "Um - John...I didn't think this is what you meant by--" Alexander was quickly hushed by one of his own ties being used to quiet him.

  John circled Alex's bed - Satisfied with the now restrained Alexander. The only thing that could be heard from the muted Hamilton was the occasional whimper.

Laurens came up to him, feeling dominant as ever. He smugly acted sympathetic. "Oh Alex baby~You must be so uncomfortable." John murmured, rubbing his erection that was plastered against his stomach.

  Alexander wondered why John still had his clothes on - And wished he could ask him; when John decided to reveal his toned body to him. Alexander whimpered again in which John laughed. "Don't worry Alex - I'm gonna take my pants off too." He assured.

  Alex watched John, wanting, needing him desperately. Finally, John was undressed, in which he stroked himself gently and moaned. Alexander watched wide-eyed and pleasure stricken. "Like what you see, Alex?" John moaned and Hamilton shook his head frantically.

  John thought mockingly, holding out the moment, "Hmmmm--Well I can f*ck you Alexander..." He lead on, placing a hand on his chest. "I could do that all day..." He continued. "But you can't come Alex - Unless I say so." John taunted dramatically. Alexanders eyes grew like saucers, unsure if he could do it, but he knew at this point no was not the answer.

Laurens removed the tie from Hamilton's mouth for a moment, in which he was greeted by moans penetrating the air, "Please John - Daddy please." Hamilton moaned and whined, squirming as much as the restrains would allow before he was muted again. John laughed at his begging. "Alright Alexander - I'll give you what you want~" His sensual purring could nearly make Hamilton come on call, but he held back - As from the sound of it, he would be instructed as to when he could release.

Alex's eyes watched John intently, ready for him. Meanwhile, Laurens dawdled to the bed purposely to frustrate Alex.

  Finally he made it - And Alexander desired to reach out for John and claw at his back, push him closer and please him. But unfortunately for Alex, he couldn't do any of that. Muffled, "Hmmmphs," and "Mmmhrs," were the only thing John could hear.

  "What was that baby? I can't hear you~" John teased in which Alex looked at him with sensual scorn, wanting his member inside him more than anything.

Daunting Alexander with ferocious sexiness, John eventually climbed on top of him and rubbed his member at Alex's entrance, in which he could hear Hamilton moan through the tie.

"Ohh~You like that Alex?" John moaned softly. Alexander whimpered like a lost puppy, and John gave into his muted begging by inserting himself into Alexander, in which he nearly screamed through the restraint in pleasure. "No coming yet Alex, or a punishment will be arranged." John growled.

Alex was intrigued by the punishment, and all he had to do was release to find out...What would it be? Pain? Probably. But he knew that John would never damage him.

  John picked up the pace massively in which became more uncomfortable for Alex to hold back. He gritted his teeth but could no long hold the tension back, and he came with a loud shout through the tie, his release shooting on his and John's stomach.

John merely smirked, "Someone's been a bad boy~"

  Ok so, smut as promised y'all. I'm in North Carolina right now on vacation, and I'm on a mountain soooo - That's why I've had such a chapter delay. But I seriously love you all! More smut in the next chapter😁😉                         - Xoxo OhSoBasic