3

My phone kept vibrating on my bed side table which rudely woke me up. I hate being woken up on a saturday, i don't have to go anywhere so i could just sleep all day. Oh my first party is tonight.. great.

I checked to see what caused my phone to go off. My phone never goes off and if it does its just luke. i haven't had any friends really that would want to communicate with me. I looked at my white iPhone to see it was already 1:00pm and i had some text messages. So i sat up in my bed to read them.

Luke: Jem do we rlly have to go to this stupid party. Why cant we stay at my place and watch movies in bed like all ways :(

Luke: Ok im guessing your still asleep.. I'll pick you up at 6pm and im wearing all black just for you :):) haha you have to buy me pizza after this stupid party to thank me for going!

His cute little texts make me smile at my phone. I realise i still have one more text

Unknown number: Hey Jem its Rae! Cant wait to see you and Luke at my party tonight! so did Luke say anything about me when i left? haha.

She really liked Luke. I feel kinda bad for here, she could have any boy and she has to pick the one boy thats not interested in here. i decided to reply just to Rae.

Me: hey Rae! We cant wait either! and yeah, he said he cant wait to see you tonight he thinks your gorgeous!:)

Every word of that text was a lie. I liked Rae and it would be good for Luke to get close to a girl, well another girl apart from me. He's never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl. Its not that i think thats bad! i mean iv never had a boyfriend or kissed anyone but i think its time me and Luke went out and started doing teenager things. And to be honest i doubt any boy would turn her down.

It was now an hour till Luke would be outside waiting to drive us to the party and i still had no idea what to wear. I wanted to look good, i wanted boys to look at me. This was my first party and i wanted to be noticed. I didn't want to be that girl who know one new anymore. I decided on a little black dress which clung to my curves and that finished just above the knees and the neck line was low enough to show some cleavage but not too low that i looked trashy. My blonde hair was flowing down to my stomach with my fringe clipped to the side. I added minimal make-up to my face and then made my way down stairs.

My mum was sitting at the kitchen table opposite a tall blonde boy wearing all black, like he said he would, which made me smile to myself. He had his hair pushed back by an orange beanie. This was paired with black skinnies, black T-shirt and black converse. Even in the simplest outfits he looks breathtaking.

"hey you two. Having a nice chat are we?"

Luke has always gotten on with my mum. Its cute seeing him and my mum get along so well. She always tells me she adores him, but i think my mum being best friends with his mum has a part in that.

"just talking about what movie we're going to watch tonight" Luke lied. My mum would not be pleased if she new we were of to a party.

Me and Luke left to walk to his car, leaving my mum sitting in the kitchen.

"you look so beautiful jem"

i smiled to the ground, too embarrassed to thank him. I don't take compliments too well. He moved his hand to the small of my back, i could feel his cold hand through the tight thin fabric of my dress, making goosebumps appear over my skin.

-

Finally, after stressing over trying to find it, we pulled up at Rae's house. It was the biggest house i have ever seen, much bigger then my own. Even outside there were loads of people with red plastic cups in their hands. This was defiantly different from our peaceful movie nights but i kinda liked the atmosphere here. As soon as me and Luke stepped out the car this tall boy, obviously a jock, placed a red plastic cup filled with some sort of alcoholic beveredge in both our hands.