1

I dragged my self of my bed only wishing to get back into my soothing covers. Today was my first day at college, which i have been dreading for months. I just wanted to get back in bed and hide from the world to be honest. But i made a promise to Luke that i cant think like that anymore.

Most people are so excited to start college, to meet new people and go to parties but not me. Im not really good with people, im quite happy staying at home, just me and Luke. Luke's my best friend by the way, has been since he moved to England from Australia 10 years ago. And for that ten years its just been me and him against the world. We're inseparable! Where ever i go he goes, and thats how i want it to be forever.

"Jemma! Would you please hurry up! Luke's waiting for you outside!" my mum yelled from down the stairs.

I dont see why she has to yell, our house is really small, i can hear here just fine if she spoke normally. Me and Luke are starting at the same college so he offered to drive me there so i wouldnt have to take the buss. He's so sweet to me.

i finally finished getting ready after half an hour. I decided on some high wasted blue jeans with a white crop top and my white converse and my blonde hair in a messy bun. I dont really wear make-up so i just put some lipgloss and mascara on.

When i walked out the front door i saw Luke leaning on the side of his car. His crystal blue eyes lite up when he saw me walk towards him and his perfect smile - that brightens my day - appeared across his face.

"Hey Jem, looking beautiful as always" said Luke while having a cheeky grin plastered on his face.

"Why thank you Mr.Hemmings. You're not looking too bad yourself" i said as we both chuckled and got into his car.

The car ride to college was just us listening to our favourite band All Time Low full blast. As always, he was singing every word. He has the most beautiful voice! I could listen to it all day but he doesn't believe me when i tell him. I was just admiring him from the passenger seat. Just watching how his lips moved with every word he sang. He really is beautiful. Suddenly the music came to a mute.

"Jem are you ok?" he said whilst looking at me then back to the road with a massive smile on his face showing his perfect crystal white teeth.

I think he knew i was just staring at him and he was taking the piss. We both just laughed at each other. His laugh was the most perfect thing. He nudged my arm showing his embarrassment, so i poked his cheek in return, making his perfect smile make another appearance.

After a 20 minute car journey we pulled up at the college car park. Great... I wish me and Luke could just stay in the car all day instead of entering that hell hole. I stayed seated in the car wile Luke exited it. I really didn't want to do this. My door swung open making a tall blonde boy visible.

"C'mon Jem, i know you just want to stay in bed but you cant hide away forever. im going to be by your side to make it abit better" he said with comforting smile

"I'm fine really. I just really hate places like this"

I walked toward the modernistic bland looking building with Luke's arm around my shoulder. Im so glad i have luke by my side, there is really no one i would rather have here with me right now.

(pls read on it gets much better!)