Haunt - the phone call book 2 ~ bastille fan fiction

Three days after Dan's death, Woody had gone into a depression, Every day woody went to see Dan, whom was still lying on the floor with the knife in his chest, all his blood had dried, and had stained the floor, but woody and Will didn't really want to wipe the floor or move Dan's body, in fact they had no clue what to do with Dan, or even their lives.

Bastille was over, that was what their lives were, playing songs and doing concerts, but now they have nothing.

Will told some journalists so they didn't have to tell the fans the tragedy. The news spread very quickly. It was every where, newspapers, magazines, Facebook, twitter, Instagram, Tv, every where.

Will and woody had a lot of messages and mail from the fans, saying R.I.P dan smith.

and I hope you are ok

And a lot more.

When Woody and Will went to see Dan, they both walked into Kyle's house and then Will's phone started ringing.

Will got his vibrating phone out of his pocket.

"What the fuck?!" Shouted Will, looking at his phone in shock and in confusion.

"What?" Asked Woody.

"Kyle is ringing,"

"What!? But he's dead right? um.. just pick it up now! pick it up!" Woody said very quickly.

Will answered the phone.

"Errrmm hello?" Said Will.

"Put it on speaker!" Whispered Woody.

Will turned up the volume and put it on speaker.

"Hey Lord Farquar!"

The caller said, Will recognised that voice, and only that person would call him lord Farquar.

"KYLE?!" Will shouted into the phone.

"Yeah hello!"

"WHAT ... THE ... FUCK." Said Woody.

"Well nice hello to you Woody!"

"Kyle, we thought you were dead!" Will said trying to calm both himself and Woody down.

"Dan even got a letter saying that this Victor dude saw that you were dead on that plane, he said you stopped breathing when he got to you."

"Oh well they took me to hospital because they weren't sure if I was alive or dead, but it turned out I was in a coma. but I have a broken leg and a lot of bruises."

"Right,..." Will answered, Will and Woody weren't sure when to tell Kyle about Dan.

"Well mate, at least you're ok. But we have some really terrible news." Said Woody. Will nodded.

"Oh did my cat die? or did he run away?"

"No no, it's worse than that."

"He got put down?"

"Nope, its nothing to do with your cat. your cat is fine me and Will have been looking after him."

"What about Dan, he was meant to be looking after him though,"

"Woody just tell him!"

"W-well... I'm not sure if you are going to like t-this but...-" a tear came down from Woody's eye.

"Fine I will tell him." said Will.

"Come on, what is it?"

"Well... i'm not sure how to say this but, Dan... He thought you were dead and he committed suicide."

"..."

Everything went silent.