News

Third Person's POV

Marinette was finally on time to school for once. So she was in a good mood she had a well rested night cuz no akuma attacks yesterday and Patrol was early and only took 10 minutes. Everyone was surprised she was there. Her hair was in two buns on her head over the past couple of years her hair grew she hasn't really cut it unless it went pass her waist. She really didn't want people to know so she wears it in buns or cool braided up styles. So she was talking to Alya,Nino, and Adrien kinda. Considering Adrien was just listening occasionally glancing at her. She has controlled her stuttering but still does sometimes. Adrien is in love with Marinette but also ladybug. He then started full blown staring at Marinette she reminded him of ladybug her personality as well but what Marinette has that LB doesn't or doesn't show around him is her shy, cutesy, clumsy side in which he found adorable or adorkable. He was  considering giving up on ladybug bur he's not so sure he has yet to ask her how she felt about him so he thought about asking her later on patrol. He was knocked out of his trance and thoughts when Mrs.Bustier came in with a excited face everyone was wondering why she was so happy.

Mrs.Bustier: i have a important announcement after attendance

Nino

Present

Adrien

Present

Alya

Present

Marinette

I'm here

Oh good

Nathaniel

Here

Lila

I'm fabulous

Chloe

I'm more fabulous and rich

Sabrina

Present

Kim

Present

Max

Present

Rose

Hi Ms.B

Juleka

Here

Alix

Here

Mylene

Present

Ivan

Here

Ms.B: ok now the boring part is over i have big news

Rose: what is it

Ms.B: well we're going on a trip to China for 2 months and the Queen and King of China have personally invited us so i advise you use the rest of the day to pack all of your parents have already agreed so meet here tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m sharp more information about the trip will be provided tomorrow  i dismiss you all early to pack good day class. Everyone was ecstatic and ran out the classroom . Adrien went home and started packing still can't believing that his father agreed to let go. Marinette was really excited to go back home. She lived in China until she was ten years old and doesn't really remember anything except for her living there until she was ten years old. Anything before the age of ten she doesn't remember like a blank space in her memory. But after packing and double checking with Tikki she went to her parents. They looked like they knew something she didn't which they did. They had a golden small jewel box wiith a little pink stone on the top. Marinette sat down with her parents.