The New Prince

Marinette's POV

( over these months everyone who wasn't married got married and Lila is about 7 months)

( 5 months and 3 weeks later)

I was in the living room with the girls Lila, Chloe,  and Alya. I then felt a wet substance  and a sharp pain.

Marinette: c-call A-Adrien and t-the d-doctor

Alya: baby

Marinette: baby

Alya then called the doctor while Chloe went to get Adrien. Lila came over to me and calmed me. Then Adrien came through the door and came over to me.  He then carried me bridal style to a guest room with not that much stuff.  The doctor came in after a while and said I'm fully dilated.  I then held Adrien hand as I pushed and held in my screams since Lila was outside the door. I don't want  her to be scared to have her baby.  Soon we heard a cry and Adrien cut the umbilical cord.

Doctor: it's a handsome baby boy

I smiled breathing heavily. The maids that helped wrapped him up and gave him to me. I looked at him he has blonde hair just like Adrien. He opened his eyes and he had green eyes as well .

Doctor: what would you like to name him

Adrien: Ethan Adrien Agreste

Doctor: not a junior

Marinette: no to cliche

Doctor: nice name

The doctor then made sure i was ok and i was took to my room. I had Ethan who was all dressed.

Everyone then came in and crowded my side

Everyone then came in and crowded my side. They awed at him and Adrien came sat next to me. I handed Ethan to him and went to sleep for a nap. Having a baby is tiring.